Calendar services?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

Kodak is going out of business I heard, but they also probably offer it.

As a resident of Kodak’s hometown, please let me assure you they have made NO public announcements, nor do they have any intention of doing any such thing. It’s a rumor based on a mis-reading of a press release.

If people keep saying it, it may come true, however, so please stop. The economy here’s tenuous enough.

ravnostic
    Participant

My last P+S was a Kodak; took great pictures, some of which have done well in the contests–from well before I knew what the hell I was trying to do. I’m sure the newer cameras would do even better for me, especially given my greater knowledge base, learned here, in regards to settings. I’d hate to see that iconic company go.

zincprincess
    Participant

I have used Shutterfly for calendars for several years. The beauty of having a small still photogenic child means that I can cheap out on gifts for parents and in laws. I have been pleased with their quality and options. Plus you can save several different formats so I don’t put my mother’s birthday on a calendar meant for my father and stepmother. You can usually find coupons and discounts this time of the year.

olavf, I have never used shutterfly for larger prints as we have a pretty good local shop for those but I am glad to have the info on their shipping.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah thanks for that note olavf. I had planned to use mpix for anything large I was going to get but I like Shutterfly’s quality for 3×5 and 4×6 prints.

Don’t use Snapfish. They’re crap.

orionid
    Participant

vistaprint was crap when it came to t-shirts and customer service. Can’t comment on their calendars, however.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar services?’ is closed to new replies.