groovy, btw

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    ch4r7ie
    Participant

where’s the button to get back to the farktography main page?

admin
    Keymaster

Good call — though clicking the “FSGreen” soon-to-be-replaced-I’m-sure logo up top will get you to the forum root.

monkeybort
    Participant

hmmmm….that is an excellent question.

ch4r7ie
    Participant

hmmmm….that is an excellent question.

anyways, things work okay, i get emails teloing me you replyed to my message

are we going to have ardvarks too?

veruca
    Participant

Good call — though clicking the “FSGreen” soon-to-be-replaced-I’m-sure logo up top will get you to the forum root.

It’s moving-in day and all 😳 . synthemesc is absolutely right – hope to have it done tonight/tomorrow.

idle_hands
    Participant

oooh, paging veruca!

ardvaark = mascot?

admin
    Keymaster

It’s moving-in day and all 😳 . synthemesc is absolutely right – hope to have it done tonight/tomorrow.

I would offer, but I’m in Dallas, far and away from Fireworks and Photoshop and Illustrator. 🙁

idle_hands
    Participant

there’s no rush about any of this imho i’m tickled that we have an up and running forum! thank you so much sythemesc 😀

veruca
    Participant

oooh, paging veruca!

ardvaark = mascot?

That or I nominate monkeybort’s smoking baby. Haha. It keeps making me laugh.

veruca
    Participant

I would offer, but I’m in Dallas, far and away from Fireworks and Photoshop and Illustrator. 🙁

You’ve done so much. I can handle one logo. Right. Right? Hmmm…

monkeybort
    Participant

oooh, paging veruca!

ardvaark = mascot?

why not use both? *grin* i could probably whip something up when i get back from FL.

but if you’re serious, let me know and i’ll email you the file. or you can just grab it from the forum if’n ya want to.

admin
    Keymaster

there’s no rush about any of this imho i’m tickled that we have an up and running forum! thank you so much sythemesc 😀

Thank you, thank you all, but you have no idea how little work I’ve done, so really, not an issue.

veruca
    Participant

oooh, paging veruca!

ardvaark = mascot?

why not use both? *grin* i could probably whip something up when i get back from FL.

but if you’re serious, let me know and i’ll email you the file. or you can just grab it from the forum if’n ya want to.

idle_hands and I were discussing some projects maybe for the future – mine was adopting a farktography mascot and sending it around the world to be photgraphed by our collective selves in odd/weird locations. what do you think?

monkeybort
    Participant

Thank you, thank you all, but you have no idea how little work I’ve done, so really, not an issue.

it’s far more than i would hvae been able to do….i wouldn’t have even known where to start! so it’s definitely a hearty-thanks-worthy (and beer-worthy, if you’re ever in WY!) task as far as i’m concerned.

monkeybort
    Participant

oooh, paging veruca!

ardvaark = mascot?

idle_hands and I were discussing some projects maybe for the future – mine was adopting a farktography mascot and sending it around the world to be photgraphed by our collective selves in odd/weird locations. what do you think?

that, in addition to idle’s idea of sending a disposable camera around the country/world to our various participants, sounds like SO MUCH FUN.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘groovy, btw’ is closed to new replies.