Holycrapholycrapholycrap….

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Holycrapholycrapholycrap….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Expletive!

” … we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie’s Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time. “

This is why I can’t have nice things.

caradoc
    Participant

Expletive!

” … we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada…”

And yet I know a couple of Canadians who regularly buy from Woot and have the stuff shipped to one of their southern friends…

caradoc
    Participant

T-minus six hours for delivery of the Pallet of Crap. Yay.

kashari
    Participant

Lucky duck! Can’t wait to hear what you get!

ravnostic
    Participant

Dah wil b pixers?

caradoc
    Participant

There will be no pictures.

I’ve received seven boxes (154 lbs) of Wilson Harmonized MLH putters (model 401L).

Yes, 154 lbs of LEFT-HANDED putters.

I’m going to print up some labels, “IN CASE OF ZOMBIE ATTACK” and sell them for $5 each as “Zombie De-Animation Tool, reusable.”

lokisbong
    Participant

Oh my what a weird load of stuff to get. Good luck selling them. You have a good idea in my opinion. lol

sleeping
    Participant

So, 154lbs worth means how many actual putters? They can’t weigh much more than a couple of lbs I wouldn’t think?

ravnostic
    Participant

Hey, I’m left-handed.

I also don’t golf.

But my brother does; not sure if he golfs left-handed, though. I’ll ask.

caradoc
    Participant

I have seven boxes, six of which contain 15 putters each and the last is marked “10”. So, I guess I have a hundred of them.

Curious
    Participant

look at the bright side. with your second sale you are +$2. after that …. gravy.

well less the label costs and your time 🙂

ravnostic
    Participant

Turns out my brother doesn’t golf leftied, but his son Avery does. He’s 5. I’ll check back with you in 10 years. I’m sure you’ll have a few ‘left’.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

You DID say bag-o-craps were a crap shoot, and I guess you were completely ‘right’.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I’ll be here all week. Hell, I’ll be here all week medicated, like a REAL comedian–turns out my ‘cold’ got out of hand and I have some lovely prescription cough suppressant…

kashari
    Participant

OMG, that’s crazy!! Sorry, caradoc, but I’ll keep you in mind if anyone needs a lefty putter!

orionid
    Participant

That’s. Just. Awesome.

ravnostic
    Participant

There’s a woot-off going on right now….I’ma watchin…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Holycrapholycrapholycrap….’ is closed to new replies.