"new posts" link missing?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill "new posts" link missing?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

Dammit…now I need to figure out an avatar. Do you realize the analysis paralysis that goes along with choosing such a representative image for my interwebz persona????

I hear ya… that was a whole lotta old pix to go through…

Only AFTER this one was almost totally done, I realized I was previewing them at about 50% size, so some potential pix got chucked… maybe next time I care.

New signature came to me a couple weeks ago… too lazy to change it ’til now.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

All hail He who is Zod!

Elsinore; something with a belly and chimes, perhaps? Or is that too un-Den-motherly?

It’s fine as far as that goes, but I’m actually kind of retiring from dance, so it wouldn’t be as representative of me these days. Never fear…I’ll figure out something. Eventually!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I am amused by the Den Mother reference, though….might give me some avenues 😉

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…

<— Bibliostatus Rex.

fluffybunny
    Participant

<— Bibliostatus Rex.

Meat eater, statistician, photographer,… Truly a Renaissance dinosaur.

swampa
    Participant

<— Bibliostatus Rex.

I don’t know, I always imagined something more like this:

ravnostic
    Participant

^this^

It’s fine as far as that goes, but I’m actually kind of retiring from dance, so it wouldn’t be as representative of me these days.!

The farktography community mourns….

//sheds a tear…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

<— Bibliostatus Rex.

lol love it!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

^this^

It’s fine as far as that goes, but I’m actually kind of retiring from dance, so it wouldn’t be as representative of me these days.!

The farktography community mourns….

//sheds a tear…

😆 never fear…I’m keeping the costumes. At least for now. And I’m not completely quitting. Just don’t have time for it like I used to. My troop mates prefer to call it a hiatus; I still have studio keys 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘"new posts" link missing?’ is closed to new replies.