Official Voting Change Review

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Official Voting Change Review

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    fluffybunny
    Participant

I’m voting communist. We total the votes of a given theme, then divvy them up to person by number of submissions they had. This way, nobody gets hurt, and it doesn’t matter how hard or how little you work at your photos. Whaddayasay? 😉

/Voted to bring back the 1-vote.

I’d like to suggest that we become a anarcho-syndicalist commune. Where we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week, and all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting.

staplermofo
    Participant

I still think if we’re going to take voting to heart we ought to have trophies.
    Maybe just jpgs to start, but eventually medals, ribbons, statues and such. I mean, come on, who doesn’t want a trophy?

ennuipoet
    Participant

I’m voting communist. We total the votes of a given theme, then divvy them up to person by number of submissions they had. This way, nobody gets hurt, and it doesn’t matter how hard or how little you work at your photos. Whaddayasay? 😉

I’d like to suggest that we become a anarcho-syndicalist commune. Where we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week, and all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting.

You’re fooling yourself! We live in a Dictatorship!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re fooling yourself! We live in a Dictatorship!

Come and see the violence inherent in the system!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I still think if we’re going to take voting to heart we ought to have trophies.
    Maybe just jpgs to start, but eventually medals, ribbons, statues and such. I mean, come on, who doesn’t want a trophy?

I thought the top vote getter got one (1) internets!

ravnostic
    Participant

Politicz make me shutter.

//sayin…

(don’t let Orionid in here, though–he brought gunz…)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And cameras. We all have cameras, and we know how dangerous THAT is.

staplermofo
    Participant

I thought the top vote getter got one (1) internets!

The internets is not a trophy!
    You’d have to take it a taxidermist and have it mounted.

Curious
    Participant

i have voiced my opposition to the new/two vote thing repeatedly, anywhere and everywhere i could.

so i am very happy that a change is being considered.

soosh
    Participant

I think it’d be cool to have votes for things like “most technically amazing” “most aethetically pleasing” and “best overall” but I’m not holding my breath or anything.

A return to the one-vote system would be my preference of likely scenarios.

Kestrana
    Participant

halp! halp! i’m being repressed

orionid
    Participant

//sayin…

That just means that when the whole shithouse goes up in flames, what’s mine stays mine, and what’s yours becomes mine.

lokisbong
    Participant

//sayin…

That just means that when the whole shithouse goes up in flames, what’s mine stays mine, and what’s yours becomes mine.

I will be keeping my stuff thank you very much. I also have guns. Well 22 caliber guns but my aim is good. you know what they say…gun control is being able to hit your target.:twisted:

nobigdeal
    Participant

I voted for old system…even though I won Funny last week!

may or may not have a gun….feel lucky punk? Well do ya??

ravnostic
    Participant

halp! halp! i’m being repressed

I didn’t even know you got wrinkly again… 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘Official Voting Change Review’ is closed to new replies.