Pass the blankamera

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects Pass the blankamera

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

thou shalt not leave doors such as this wide open when dirty minds abound ! 😆

Man, I’m slipping. I don’t normally leave the doors that wide open given I’m usually the queen of innuendo myself 😆

staplermofo
    Participant

Shipped.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sweet! I’ll be looking for it 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And the Farking Camera has arrived upon my doorstep! Huzzah!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, many moons later, I’ve completed a roll of film. However, when I went to rewind it, it seemed to rewind much more quickly than expected, almost as if it hadn’t properly advanced the film in the first place. Soooo, I’m going to drop the film off for developing and I should know later this week if anything turned out. Fingers crossed….

Also, I’ve added a couple other rolls of film to the collection to cover the one I used.

jpatten
    Participant

Too late to join in?

soosh
    Participant

what’s the queue on this looking like?

Killerclaw
    Participant

can i get in?

nobigdeal
    Participant

I’d like in too…

corsec67
    Participant

Whoah, I think I have a 45 f/2 that would fit that camera, and maybe a 135mm f/3.5. Is it a Minolta MD mount camera?

I guess add me to the list, too.

EDIT:

I see that Minolta SR-T 101 is a MC mount camera, and that MD lenses would work on it in manual mode.

jpatten
    Participant

what do we need to do? PM our address to someone?

sleeping
    Participant

I see that Minolta SR-T 101 is a MC mount camera, and that MD lenses would work on it in manual mode.

Basically, MC lenses will support aperture priority on cameras with it, but not shutter priority or program mode on later MD mount cameras like the XD series or X700. They are all manual focus, Minolta went with a completely different mount for their AF cameras.

I have a decent collection of old minolta gear, it was a very cheap way into 35mm photography (the common lenses can be had for 30 or 40$ and most of them are excellent)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry this took so long, guys. That hurricane Ike remnant wreaked all kinds of havoc in the Midwest. Anyway, apparently the local camera shop no longer develops b/w film in-house. Instead, they ship it off to Kodak, so it’ll be awhile before I get my prints back. I’m ready to send the camera on, though, and it looks like Uranus was next after me. PM me your addy and I’ll get it shipped out to you toute de suite!

Uranus
    Participant

Done. I awaitez le blankamera with eager anticipation.

redwoodcruzr
    Participant

Not sure how I missed this one. Add me to the list, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • The topic ‘Pass the blankamera’ is closed to new replies.