Speaking of lethal voltages and photography…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Speaking of lethal voltages and photography…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

On the bright side, alcohol boils at 70-something so the bricks stay cool in your hand.

Well, relatively, anyhow. It does begin to smart after 30 seconds or so…

Uranus
    Participant

sooooo tempted, but while I know that I have a logical mind, and a methodical approach, I have a thoroughly chaotic execution…I would probably melt a hole through the earth’s core before I finished.

olavf
    Participant

But think of the photos you’d get in the process…

Kestrana
    Participant

Hmmm….. Now I’m looking at this and thinking about an old ($$$) silver-platter variable capacitor from multi MW radio amplifiers. With this voltage (or possibly higher), and a variable cap, you could conceivably dial-down the exposure time into Edgarton-esque exposures stopping 3000fps .30 cal rifle rounds.

See, kes, you’ve nothing to worry about. Your house will be full of .30 cal holes long before it burns down. 😉

Even more of a concern considering all we have in the house right now is a 12 gauge shot gun…

Kestrana
    Participant

But think of the photos you’d get in the process…

I really really really love everyone here, you know that!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Speaking of lethal voltages and photography…’ is closed to new replies.