Was Santa good to you?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Was Santa good to you?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

I took this tonight with the lens I mentioned earlier.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34626556@N02/4224458536/sizes/o/
    I seem to have lost the link to the converter so I can put the pics on here directly.

soosh
    Participant

Santa gave me the fucking stomach flu for Christmas. I was not amused 😛 But I also got some photography books, a gel holder and gels for my shoe flashes, and an ambient light/flash meter. My Fark Secret Santa also gave me a sheet of plus green gel and a wedding photography book, and I scored another Land Camera off ebay, this one with a glass lens as opposed to the plastic one on my Grandfather’s. So yeah, Christmas wasn’t bad, until Santa brought the stomach flu.

my youngest son, too. this will be forever remembered as the Christmas of the Big Silver Bowl.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

olavf: Nice 🙂 I like going out with both film and digital at the same time. Builds the anticipation of what you get.

lokisbong: That.is.awesome!!

soosh: Yeah, it hit all of us….Zeke before Christmas, mini-Zeke Christmas evening, mini-Elsinore around midnight, then me at 3 or 4am. Fun for the whole family!

olavf
    Participant

No doubt Elsinore! I’m going to have to find something for myself now. It’s been a long time since I’ve shot film, & I’ve been thinking about trying medium-format for a while.
    /Not allowed to touch the lady’s camera

lokisbong
    Participant

Thank you very much Elsinore.

soosh
    Participant

olavf: I somehow missed seeing that shot of kat using the ricoh until just now. Thanks for posting it! I can’t wait to see how your shots turn out!

olavf
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what she comes up with either 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Was Santa good to you?’ is closed to new replies.