what happens in Vegas…..

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill what happens in Vegas…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

Hey y’all – some of us have been kicking around the idea of a farktography party in October in the fabulous Sin City. I know it’s quite a bit of lead time but I was wondering what the farktography community at large thought of such an endeavor – comments, questions, ringing endorsements?

veruca
    Participant

October works for mr. veruca and I. Would love to make good on all those beers I’ve promised even if it means taking out a second on the house 😛

monkeybort
    Participant

hahaha, i think i owe quite a few as well…not to mention margaritas, jagermeister shots, and dr. peppers.

mr. bort may not be able to make it – we’re taking a trip in August that will just about burn up all of his vacation time – but i will do my damnedest to get there.

millera9
    Participant

Hmmm… I’m in if it’s the first weekend in October (5-7). I’ll be out of the country the rest of the month unfortunately. Mrs. millera9 would be in attendance as well, considering she’s attached to the end of my left arm…

/tmi?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

October’s a hectic month for us with birthdays and whatnot, but we’ll see. I’d sure love to get together with ya’ll!

/note to self: Miller’s a lefty…

Klahanie
    Participant

Bahaha, you had me going for a minute there Millera9. I was kind of looking at the middle of the month, but I can check again. Mr. GalleyWench works 40 days on and 40 days off on average. We can never count on it being exactly 40 days on, it’s usually a little more, but oddly enough the 40 days off always seems to stick. 😕

Curious
    Participant

so far as i know now i’m in. my sister may come up from so cal and join us. or i may go there after. if we can firm up a date in the next month or so it would help.

and i’m good for the first part of the month because that’s when my sister’s birthday falls.

Klahanie
    Participant

I just ran hi-liter pens through my calendar and as far as I can tell the first weekend works out just fine.:)

veruca
    Participant

So has anyone done this before – do we call around to the hotels and check group rates?

veruca
    Participant

I just ran hi-liter pens through my calendar and as far as I can tell the first weekend works out just fine.:)

Yay! *happy dance*

Klahanie
    Participant

So has anyone done this before – do we call around to the hotels and check group rates?

I haven’t a clue, but my Google-Fu is strong. I’m heading to bed now, but I’ll definitely start looking into that in the near future.

monkeybort
    Participant

wahoo!!!!!

i’m pretty open as far as i know…..i’ve got weddings out the wazoo in the summer but the last one is in Sept.

millera9
    Participant

Sweet!

staplermofo
    Participant

How many days are we planning for this shindig?

monkeybort
    Participant

i was thinking a weekend – have some sort of meet and greet friday evening, people can see the sights or gamble or ride the rides on saturday, massive drinking on saturday night, sunday for wishing you were dead and traveling.

obviously people can stay as long as they like, but that’s sort of what i had brewing in my brain for the farktog party part of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘what happens in Vegas…..’ is closed to new replies.