what happens in Vegas…..

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill what happens in Vegas…..

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

millera9 if it’s not too much trouble please check rates. but i’m wondering what events may be happening in either oct or nov. thanksgiving is probably out but other than that???

in my small town there are events one won’t normally notice that simply fill the local hotels. while that won’t happen in vegas there could be the some big convention that we might not know of that would keep rates high since the hotels could count on high occupancy.

personally i’d rather early oct but i really want to so this so the date isn’t that important. it would be nice if we could get this finalized this month so everyone could make their respective plans.

Jakevol2
    Participant

October is bad for me. That is right in the middle of busy season at my job. If you plan one for spring or summer o ’08 count me as more likely. But October is night impossible for me.

millera9
    Participant

millera9 if it’s not too much trouble please check rates. but i’m wondering what events may be happening in either oct or nov. thanksgiving is probably out but other than that???

in my small town there are events one won’t normally notice that simply fill the local hotels. while that won’t happen in vegas there could be the some big convention that we might not know of that would keep rates high since the hotels could count on high occupancy.

personally i’d rather early oct but i really want to so this so the date isn’t that important. it would be nice if we could get this finalized this month so everyone could make their respective plans.

Consider it done. I’ll try to find the cheapest hotels and find out what their group rates and requirements are both for early October and the month of November (Thanksgiving excluded). I shall return with a full update!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘what happens in Vegas…..’ is closed to new replies.