01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Flavivirus
    Participant

I think it’s fine. I’ve also got one that’s suggestive of other things.

Va-va-va-…oh.

o o
    _/

corsec67
    Participant

U-Man‘s 2008-01-02 08:14:17 PM gets my vote for “smallest change in the image makes biggest difference”

Amazing how good the cropped version looks…

Flavivirus
    Participant

For this contest, I went through my entire archive looking for things to crop. It’s actually -very hard- to “find” new images in already composed images. I’m happy with my entry, it’s exactly what I was looking for… but man, I realized that it would have been a lot easier to just go shoot picture with the purpose of cropping it! 😛

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I wound up with 7 possible entries for this one. Turns out I like cropping images, who knew? My immediate thought was to post the ones I didn’t pick here. But I’m not sure that you all want all people’s “extra” entries posted here each week, so I wanted to ask. Is this the proper place for entries that didn’t make the cut? Or would it be better to post them on “The Gallery” for comment? And BTW, my skin is very thick, so “keep them to yourself if they aren’t good enough to submit, bub!” is a perfectly acceptable reply. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You can post them either here or in the Gallery. People have done both, and either is completely acceptable. It’s better to post them on farktogrpahy.net than in the thread without voting, because the thread usually gets so clogged up with entries.

jpatten
    Participant

well here is one that Didn’t make the cut

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Here’s one I cut from the final list. The cropped image is too random for me. I couldn’t find a section of flowers/plants that looked enough like a finished photo.

corsec67
    Participant

Here is the one I was considering:

Don’t drink this.

flickr page

(Yes, that is gasoline, and yes we did toss that on a fire)

KarolA
    Participant

Hey mods – thanks (again) for fixing my posting error (again). Someday I’ll get the hang of this internets tube thing.

In the meantime, I shall enjoy the oh-so-clever farktography on display this week.

Nice work all!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

This got the boot too. It’s too 8th grade in the end, no pun intended. 🙂

jpatten
    Participant

Those are cool

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I decided to go with another waterfall photo instead of this one since the cropped image was just too pixelated when blown up like this. I was surprised to find that odd “Skull Island” illusion in the water since I never noticed it before I started exploring the image in detail.

FutherMucker
    Participant

If a person here can be so nice to remove my both entry on main page, I will appreciate it. I made mistake on the add link requirement, and I don’t wish to participate on such a failure. If is possible, this will be nice….Thank you much!!

I never have done this, but will ready on the next.

Ooooof ! 😥

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It happens, FutherMucker; I didn’t think it was that big a deal, but we’ll see you next week 🙂

FutherMucker
    Participant

Thank you for nice words. Yes, you will indeed see me next week. I have nice pole to show you.

Ops.. That sound lil’ bit naughty ! 😉

Not my intention on this ! 8)

Dekuji, Princezna E !! I appreciate !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop’ is closed to new replies.