01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Oops! The answer I sought was in the FAQ. *sigh* Plus it caught up.

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

We need some cute kid themed contests, I’ll do good at those forsure!

We’ve actually had a cute kid contest before, but it’s been awhile.

yeah, seems like I found that thread one time… seems like you have some pretty cute kids too.. or a daughter at least… but we all know, our own kids are the cutest!!!

I agree though, this contest was fun to go through.. not a TON of entries (no overload) and most of them were a lot of fun.. I kept trying to figure out what the picture was before I looked at the original.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I agree with Mr.BobDobalita’s comment above. The twist to reading the thread of posted entries this time was trying to see if I could guess what the original was from the cropped photo. I especially liked the ones where I was pretty sure but my guess turned out to be wrong.

FutherMucker
    Participant

Super work, people ! This was nice theme. Some perfect ideas on this. Well done !
    8)

Also,(I forget to say it) thanks you who was to delete my images. I did not want to compete on this HTML error. Maybe some nice votes on this, but blah. Is better to be confident on it. As they say, there always is next time.

UnstoppableDrew
    Participant

*sigh* I have been so busy at the startup I’m at I totally missed that my idea got picked. I took a quick glimpse at the thread and emailed it to myself to look at when I get home. I’m glad everybody liked the idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘01-02-08 – What a Load of Crop’ is closed to new replies.