01-11-12 – Bacon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Plamadude30k
    Participant

I am currently making a whole package of bacon. Large quantities of alcohol have been imbibed. I hope the photos come out well…

That’s how you start the weekend off right.

It was pretty great-Martinis, Rum Screwdrivers, bacon sandwiches…
    But all the photos came out hopelessly blurry. Oh well, time to get more bacon!

Farktographer
    Participant

All my best ideas come while I’m drunk. The best results are after a couple days of recovery 😉 I’ve storyboarded a couple images on napkins while drunk in a pub before.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I did have some great ideas for Apples vs. Oranges. We’ll see if they come to….Fruition.

Pun intended.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I worded it as “Difficulty: No police, unless they’re photographed with bacon products or Kevin Bacon.” So if someone does get a picture of a cop eating bacon, it would still be fair game. If that doesn’t work, let me know!

Works for me!

lokisbong
    Participant

My friends teenage son just made waffles with bacon mixed right into the waffle batter. They were very good and I of course took some pictures. Might even have some good enough for the contest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A friend posted this on his FB page tonight and I just had to share.

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/06/25/the-bacon-brothers/

I wonder if I can find those outfits as a rental….

Kestrana
    Participant

Oh. My. God.

staplermofo
    Participant

Fun fact, if you staple (instead of skewer with a toothpick) bacon to pickled melon, dried & stuff apricot, or pineapple, the fat will melt, the muscle will tighten, and you will nearly die after burning half of them and forgetting you stapled some twice.
    (Individual results may vary, do not attempt at home if you’re the suing type)

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m still working on the DVD tutorial on bacon weaving…

ennuipoet
    Participant

Farking bacon grease on the lens… 🙂

Farktographer
    Participant

Farking bacon grease on the lens… 🙂

Finally, you can lick your lens clean without looking weird! Well, as weird at least.

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

… I am wondering if I am allowed to use representations of swine (statuary, stuffed animals, cartoonish imagery on murals or t-shirts) as part of my entry?

If not, I understand, just askin’…

Unless I somehow missed it, I don’t think this was answered, so I’ll bump it to the head of the thread. I would guess that you are allowed to use that stuff, but NoBigDeal is the boss hog on this one.

Fun fact: Pig penises are corkscrew-shaped like their tails.
    Myth busted: Pigs do not have 30 minute orgasms. Average mating time is about ten minutes 🙁

sleeping
    Participant

How you know things are getting out of hand: Your photo setup involves 1 macro lens, 2 sets of bellows, a slide copier, an LED flashlight, and a glass slide mount…

Yes, there will be high-magnification bacon 🙂

Farktographer
    Participant

A question late in the game: how specific does “bacon” need to be? I know we’re allowing still-alive bacon, but does pork knuckle get close enough? I know it’s probably bending the definition way too far, but I didn’t know if any pork product was allowed for this.

nobigdeal
    Participant

… I am wondering if I am allowed to use representations of swine (statuary, stuffed animals, cartoonish imagery on murals or t-shirts) as part of my entry?

If not, I understand, just askin’…

Unless I somehow missed it, I don’t think this was answered, so I’ll bump it to the head of the thread. I would guess that you are allowed to use that stuff, but NoBigDeal is the boss hog on this one.

Fun fact: Pig penises are corkscrew-shaped like their tails.
    Myth busted: Pigs do not have 30 minute orgasms. Average mating time is about ten minutes 🙁

I’m gonna say that’s fine as we have used statues and stuffed animals before.
    As far as other “pork’ products, I’m not gonna argue with ya. Let the voters decide! 😀

TMI on the pig weeners & sex lives!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • The topic ‘01-11-12 – Bacon’ is closed to new replies.