01-11-12 – Bacon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I got nuthin. I’m out.

linguine
    Participant
    Farktographer
    Participant

U-man already made me laugh out loud with his first entry. This is going to be an awesome theme.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I got nuthin. I’m out.

I was going to skip this week, food photography is not really my thing and if I can’t do something halfway decent, I usually don’t do it. But then, Monday night, I bought bacon and thought to myself: “Fark it, I’m just going to cook, shoot it and eat it.” I ain’t gonna win, but damn I had a good meal and took photos of it all!

mopsy
    Participant

Okay, now I’m hungry!

lokisbong
    Participant

Absolutely starving now! It all looks so tasty except the hand dryer bacon. You just wouldn’t know where it had been. lol! Great picture though!

U-Man
    Participant

U-man already made me laugh out loud with his first entry. This is going to be an awesome theme.

Thank you. Thank you verra much.

U-Man
    Participant

Okay, now I’m hungry!

Absolutely starving now! It all looks so tasty except the hand dryer bacon. You just wouldn’t know where it had been. lol! Great picture though!

I know! I hit my maximum weight ever after this year’s holidays and I have been eating responsibly and exercising every day. The ‘easy’ pounds are coming off. But I’ll tell you, I ate a piece of that bacon when I was cooking it and it tasted like salty, fatty ambrosia!

I didn’t eat the hand drier bacon.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I got nuthin. I’m out.

So, the result of my alcohol-fueled bacon rampage? About fifteen motion-blured, rather uninspired, somewhat-bacon-filled photos. I’m with you, big-O. Some awesome stuff so far, though.

lokisbong
    Participant

Elsinores cheeseburger cupcakes look so good I wanted to try to reach through the monitor. lol

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I threw those together kind of flying by the seat of my pants. I don’t like meatloaf, so I figured I’d make more a baked cheeseburger, and they were awesome–1 was enough for dinner, and I have leftovers for lunch or dinner tomorrow. Next time I’ll use even more cheese and bacon in the ground beef mixture.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I threw those together kind of flying by the seat of my pants. I don’t like meatloaf, so I figured I’d make more a baked cheeseburger, and they were awesome–1 was enough for dinner, and I have leftovers for lunch or dinner tomorrow. Next time I’ll use even more cheese and bacon in the ground beef mixture.

Yes they do look yummy!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks, guys 🙂

Yugoboy
    Participant

I got nuthin. I’m out.

Me too…

The only pix I got are pigs from the State Fair, and those are very pedestrian.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Elsinores cheeseburger cupcakes look so good I wanted to try to reach through the monitor. lol

I knew I had lost all control when I started licking the monitor… 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • The topic ‘01-11-12 – Bacon’ is closed to new replies.