01-11-12 – Bacon

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    geom_00
    Participant

OMG…WANT ALL OF THEM!!

olavf
    Participant

I can’t believe no one else went there…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I thought about it, actually, but the last time I posted a cleavage shot, I was accused of being the one and only vote whore of Farktography. 🙄 I figured someone else would go there, and Kat’s girls look quite lovely for it 😉

justkat
    Participant

Heh, not me for once, Els!

lokisbong
    Participant

I would try stuff like that if I could just find a willing model.

justkat
    Participant

But what I really came in here to say is that Mopsy‘s 2012-01-11 08:07:08 PM entry is one of the cutest things evar (and remember, I just got a bunny and I’m saying this) and if I could vote for it more than once, I would. *scratches chin thoughtfully* I could vote for it as best and funny….

olavf
    Participant

Els I just decided that if I’m going to keep participating, I just can’t give a rat’s ass. No one really liked the tomato shots I did a few contests back, so I don’t expect this will do very well either. *shrugs*

lokisbong You never know… 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well damn, cause I like your girls 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Els I just decided that if I’m going to keep participating, I just can’t give a rat’s ass. No one really liked the tomato shots I did a few contests back, so I don’t expect this will do very well either. *shrugs*

Normally I don’t care, and I pointed out the thread in question had plenty of other vote whoring shots of kids, puppies, kittens, etc and the person was welcome to come here and tell everyone what horrible vote whores we all are. So far, they’re a no show.

olavf
    Participant

Well damn, cause I like your girls 😆

I agree, and thought about asking her to let me do a take with her, but since I already had the shot, I figured I’d save it for something new. I’m thinking brownies…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I would have realized they weren’t Kat’s if I’d stopped my scroll at the very top of your entry rather than at a place that focused all my attention on the bra 😉

justkat
    Participant

Ha! Elsinore ya perv you! 😆

As for that name-caller, they clearly don’t know what they’re talking about. Although you could take it as a compliment, I suppose. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ha! Elsinore ya perv you! 😆

Hey, I resemble that comment 😉

As for that name-caller, they clearly don’t know what they’re talking about. Although you could take it as a compliment, I suppose. 😉

In a way I was disappointed….of all the pictures I’ve ever submitted, a shot of me in a tshirt was “disgusting” vote whoring. I mean, I have much better vote whoring shots than that 😆

olavf
    Participant

I’ve completely given up trying to understand the voters and their mores, Els. Definitely a moving target 😛

ravnostic
    Participant

Is that Amy Osman, Olav?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • The topic ‘01-11-12 – Bacon’ is closed to new replies.