01-14-09 – Brown

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

My pictures disappeared again.

soosh
    Participant

I think I should have gone with the moose and the mink.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I think I should have gone with the moose and the mink.

Yea…I am thinking I should have done the same thing.

Over Pugged this week.

Poor pug is in the corner cutting himself and listening to Linkin Park right now.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got ’em, lokisbong.

NoBigDeal: Poor pug, those wounds, they will not heal 🙁

U-Man: That giant…er..thing reminds me of the Windigo (sp?) in Stephen King’s Pet Semetary.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thank you yet again Elsinore.

U-Man
    Participant

U-Man: That giant…er..thing reminds me of the Windigo (sp?) in Stephen King’s Pet Semetary.

He really was pretty impressive. Some sort of 7 or 8 foot tall sasquatch. Here he is from the back.

Here’s the flying pig that I was laying under when the welder dude came home. 🙂

Uranus
    Participant

Thanks for the OBO’s this week NoBigDeal !
    I kinda thought I’d be the only one with ‘shrooms this week, particularly seeing as
    the theme suggestion got shot down….guess I should stop thinking – I appear to be crap at it 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p Lokisbong.

U-Man: So you said the guy was cool, but what did he do/say when he saw you laying in his yard and what did you tell him? I mean, a dude who welds 8 ft sasquatches might not be someone to mess with 😉

soosh
    Participant

>a dude who welds 8 ft sasquatches might not be someone to mess with

crazy dudes who weld stuff and put it up in their yards are always happy to have someone to talk to, in my experience.

staplermofo
    Participant

>a dude who welds 8 ft sasquatches might not be someone to mess with

crazy dudes who weld stuff and put it up in their yards are always happy to have someone to talk to, in my experience.

These are not mutually exclusive.
    Just ask anyone in my crawlspace how chatty I am.

U-Man
    Participant

I had finished taking sasquatch pics and noticed the flying pig situated between his house and auto repair shop at the top of his driveway. I took some regular pig pics standing up. In order to get the whole flying thing, I tried some laying right under the pig. Of course, that’s when I heard a car coming up the driveway. I stood up pretty quickly, but not so quickly as to look guilty or uncool (even though that was exactly how I felt). I’m sure he saw me under his pig. He got out and I was all, like, “Hey, man how you doin’…I was just taking some pictures….this is some really cool stuff you have…do you mind?” He was much more comfortable than I was. I mean, he was on his home turf and he was the one catching me do something a bit wierd. Plus, all I had was a camera and he had tools that could melt metal. He told me that I was welcome to take pics of his creations. So I walked around a bit more and sort of pretended that I was still having fun but I left a few minutes later.

It would have been better if he had just been home to begin with.

I’m going to the same place in May. I really want to try a few night shots of that guy (the sasquatch, not the welder). I’ll be sure to get permission before walking around the yard at midnight.

U-Man
    Participant

These are not mutually exclusive.
    Just ask anyone in my crawlspace how chatty I am.

Man, I do like your sense of humor.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to lady_nocturne and Morningbreath! I think everyone did a great job making brown a lot less boring this week 🙂

olavf
    Participant

Congrats to lady_nocturne and Morningbreath! I think everyone did a great job making brown a lot less boring this week 🙂

And don’t forget Choc-Ful-A

/Three-way tie? It’s more likely than you think!

This must have been the closest contest ever. And for good reason!

olavf
    Participant

never mind, I take it back – voting is still open 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘01-14-09 – Brown’ is closed to new replies.