01-14-09 – Brown

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Crap, sorry about that. When I looked it was a two way 🙁

olavf
    Participant

It’s just so close…

And isn’t voting normally closed by now? Or am I totally out of whack today.
    /as opposed to being *mostly* out of whack

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well last week when I didn’t get to it until Sunday morning, voting was closed. I’m not sure it closes at a consistent time.

olavf
    Participant

Gotcha. I try to do my voting either Friday night or first thing Saturday morning, so it’s good to know.

Morningbreath
    Participant

victory was so close I could taste it.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

victory was so close I could taste it.

Yup, I know what you mean. And since I never vote for my own entries (just a personal choice), missing first place by one vote really tested my resolve. But 2nd place is fantastic for me, since it’s my highest finish ever for a Farktography contest. I really do enter Fark contests primarily to force me to produce something that require creativity. In other words it’s my anti-work stress therapy. So as long as I like my entries then I’m happy regardless of the votes.

Ironically, Friday that same week I won a Photoshop contest (only the second time ever) which was based on a photograph I took. I have no idea why the stars lined up, but the weekend and this week have been pure hell. So I’m ready to go back to a couple votes here and there if it means work and home life will calm down as well. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘01-14-09 – Brown’ is closed to new replies.