01-21-09 – Take Three

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-21-09 – Take Three

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

there’s hardly any tweaking of colors. that’s very close to how it came out of the camera.

this is the other series.

orionid
    Participant

good call, soosh I definately like the land(bay?)scapes.

U-Man
    Participant

I was going to have a bit more text with my pics and forgot.

1 – Canon SureShot point and shoot with b&w film
    2 – Canon G3 point and shoot digital
    3 – Canon 20D DSLR

btw soosh, I agree with orionid.

corsec67
    Participant

This is my favorite entry, ever.

(4th shot would be this:
    )

lokisbong
    Participant

soosh I agree with orionid and U-Man. The colors really jump out at ya. There are some very cool pictures tonight.

soosh
    Participant

thanks. as soon as I saw them all together in the post earlier, I started rethinking my plans.

lokisbong
    Participant

My pictures seem to have vanished. Could you please fix for me.

lokisbong
    Participant

I am thinking it might be imageshack that is causing the problems but I am not sure. This week all of my pics are rather small.

niagh
    Participant

I think I’d rather have contest related realizations before said contest opens, but two hours after main page listing isn’t too bad I guess (at least when the idea only involves looking through my archives).

In case anyone was curious (ie. text that I might have added to the post if my brain was behaving) the guy in the pictures is my boyfriend. In the first picture we were in the south-east corner of the Yukon, “near” Watson Lake, in late June. The second picture is in the north-east corner of BC (Muncho Lake), also in late June. The last is near Vancouver in late December.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got ’em, lokisbong.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thank you Elsinore. although they seem to have vanished again.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hmm Image Shack seems to be taking a crap a lot today–got your entry re-restored.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thank you again. I think I am going to look at changing hosting sites because this seems to happen an awful lot.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah and it looks like someone else mentioned in the contest thread that they’re also having Image Shack issues. I’ve never had a problem with Flickr, and I think I’ve only seen one time that anyone had a hiccup with them. They have a free account, and if you upload Fark size versions of your photos, you shouldn’t hit the monthly upload limit for the free acct. There are also other hosting possibilities mentioned in the Pub and Grill on here.

lokisbong
    Participant

I thought about it all day at work and I did get a Flickr Account about five minutes ago using my Fark name. Now I just have to start using up my monthly upload limit Without abusing it.Its to late to upload this weeks pictures there and repost So it’s off to get next weeks pictures figured out.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • The topic ‘01-21-09 – Take Three’ is closed to new replies.