01-21-09 – Take Three

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-21-09 – Take Three

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    mopsy
    Participant

There was an error message the first time around but none the last time I tried it. But there were no pictures displayed.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Clarification: Some of you are saying second and third choice. We have one entry with three photos in that entry, correct?

That’s correct.

corsec67
    Participant

There was an error message the first time around but none the last time I tried it. But there were no pictures displayed.

You haven’t given enough information for anyone to be able to fix the problem.

The error occurs the first time, and the Fark code removes the tags, so there is no error or message the second time you preview.

mopsy
    Participant

Yea…………….It worked! I went back and tried again.

Morningbreath
    Participant

Clarification: Some of you are saying second and third choice. We have one entry with three photos in that entry, correct?

You are correct, I am deciding between 1 of 4 choices of photo series to enter.

orionid
    Participant

Great. You could have said no. Then I would have one of one to choose from. Now I have to pick one of three sets of three. What to do? What to do?

olavf
    Participant

If it’s any consolation, I thought I was done yesterday, but me, just kat, and lady_nocturne went out with the cameras again today.

So, do I go with the really nice footbridge pics, or the rail bridge that lets me use this one…

Decisions, decisions… 😛

corsec67
    Participant

Heh, my entry this week is crazy.

People will cringe and think “No he didn’t!”, I hope.

In other news, old film cameras are cheap at pawn shops.

orionid
    Participant

HAHAHAHA And so are sledgehammers, I imagine?

corsec67
    Participant

HAHAHAHA And so are sledgehammers, I imagine?

Maybe, but I used screwdrivers.

(Sledgehammer was very much an option)

orionid
    Participant

Could be interesting, I can hardly wait with antici-PATION!

staplermofo
    Participant

I wanted to shoot like a three panel comic strip but it always looks like crap.
    GOD DAMN IT!

soosh
    Participant

well I was gonna use these

but I found three I like better together.

soosh
    Participant

hmm. now I can’t decide.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Ooooh…. Aaaah… Those are beauts. This contest is going to be great. This is the first that I’ve been anxiously excited to see what everyone else posts. Granted, I have only been around for a few weeks and the rest of my life is sooper lame, but I’ve been looking forward to this all week.

/Farktography is fun…

Edit: Thanks, soosh for helping to make me look silly. I would definitely use what you posted. But that’s me and I don’t have any shots like that. If you have better shots than that, well I’d love to see those too…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)
  • The topic ‘01-21-09 – Take Three’ is closed to new replies.