01-21-09 – Take Three

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-21-09 – Take Three

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

U-Man The 9 going on 19 is too precious! Careful what you wish for, though…. My niece turns 16 this year and is quite the handful.

orionid
    Participant

Here’s my two that didn’t make it this week after a trial run on my friends.

Penn State Homecoming game – White-out against Michigan
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/t3/psu.html

Trans Siberian Orchestra concert at Izod Center
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/t3/tso.html

Voting by my friends actually had a tie between TSO and the statue, so I decided to save the TSO pics for a future theme, since the statue was my original idea anyway.

U-Man
    Participant

U-Man The 9 going on 19 is too precious! Careful what you wish for, though…. My niece turns 16 this year and is quite the handful.

Oh no. I’m not wishing she was 19. She is just fine right where she is. 10 years old, able to reason, able to help out around the house….young enough that she still thinks that I’m Superman and is afraid to back-talk.

I have three girls. The first training bra came into our house about two weeks ago. Periods and PMS and boyfriends and breaking up and staying out late and thinking Dad is an old idiot are just around the corner. 🙂 🙁

On a separate note – Redwoodcruzr has two posts. We’re only allowed one this week, correct?

mopsy
    Participant

Here’s my two that didn’t make it this week after a trial run on my friends.

Penn State Homecoming game – White-out against Michigan
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/t3/psu.html

Trans Siberian Orchestra concert at Izod Center
    http://www.buckscorner.com/farktography/t3/tso.html

Voting by my friends actually had a tie between TSO and the statue, so I decided to save the TSO pics for a future theme, since the statue was my original idea anyway.

I think you made the right choice!

U-Man
    Participant

orionid – I like the Lady Liberty series better than the other two. Good choice.

orionid
    Participant

I have three girls. The first training bra came into our house about two weeks ago. Periods and PMS and boyfriends and breaking up and staying out late and thinking Dad is an old idiot are just around the corner.

Just remember to remind the boyfriends that you have a shotgun, a shovel, an arbitrarily large number of acres, and that you don’t mind going back to prison.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

On a separate note – Redwoodcruzr has two posts. We’re only allowed one this week, correct?

Whoops, I missed that. Thanks for catching it.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Oh no. I’m not wishing she was 19. She is just fine right where she is. 10 years old, able to reason, able to help out around the house….young enough that she still thinks that I’m Superman and is afraid to back-talk.

I have three girls. The first training bra came into our house about two weeks ago. Periods and PMS and boyfriends and breaking up and staying out late and thinking Dad is an old idiot are just around the corner. 🙂 🙁

My girls are 24 & 18 (next week).

Enjoy them while they are young. You blink and they have kids of their own!

orionid
    Participant

I think you made the right choice!

orionid – I like the Lady Liberty series better than the other two. Good choice.

Thanks for the kudos. I was going to save the first one for SilverStag‘s suggested B/W with character theme, but couldn’t wait to show it off.

justkat
    Participant

I find this silly little photo contest to be a great distraction from the hectic pace of everyday life.

My first farktography contest was a week and a half after I found the lumps in my breast. Farktography has been very therapeutic and I have learned a LOT!

mopsy
    Participant

My girls are 24 & 18 (next week).

Enjoy them while they are young. You blink and they have kids of their own!

I did blink and my children do have children of their own. But it has been a fantastic journey every step of the way!

orionid
    Participant

I did blink and my children do have children of their own. But it has been a fantastic journey every step of the way!

My parents keep peeking through their blink in hopes…. But they know that I’m waiting until I get out the the navy, finish my degree, and get a real job.

Doesn’t stop my mom from dropping the “You’re almost 30” jab, though. I just remind her that my sister has three hellions to keep her busy already.

Morningbreath
    Participant

Elsinore, my photos are gone. is there any way you could bring them back?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep got ’em

U-Man
    Participant

By the way people, my earlier comment to soosh that “those three suck and there are going to be alot just like ’em….obviously kidding” was regarding the three he wound up posting.

soosh, they are wonderful. #1 = clear sky with star light. #2 = aurora borealis causing green light. #3 light pollution on clouds…Right? How much (if at all) did you tweak the colors?

So are you going to share the other series of three?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • The topic ‘01-21-09 – Take Three’ is closed to new replies.