02-01-12 – Go Out and Get Some Strange

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-01-12 – Go Out and Get Some Strange

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

Hmmm…. I wasn’t certain if I wanted to risk reading the vitriol that would follow your post while at work. But I did. It seems as if they don’t give a fark (at least the few online tonight, anyway). Just a small little kick in the knee after feeling like I have a front-row seat to watch the whole shithouse go up in flames from reading most of the mainpage articles.

The current crowd of PSAEFers are a bit…flighty…one never knows what will make them react.

orionid
    Participant

I never thought I would miss the likes of ArkieBoy. It would have taken him no more than ten minutes of the new voting system to photoshop a retarded kid faceraping the funny button in front of a crowd of cheering people.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I never thought I would miss the likes of ArkieBoy. It would have taken him no more than ten minutes of the new voting system to photoshop a retarded kid faceraping the funny button in front of a crowd of cheering people.

Wishing for a funny vote button right here, right now.
    Not really, but that was funny.
    Also sent a stern but polite farkback.
    Used the topic of “recipes” so it may get to the wrong people.
    Then again maybe there are no wrong people.

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • The topic ‘02-01-12 – Go Out and Get Some Strange’ is closed to new replies.