02-02-11 – Vote Whoring

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-02-11 – Vote Whoring

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    zincprincess
    Participant
    justkat
    Participant

Welcome back Bucky!

Uranus – you had me fooled for a minute…

LeicaLens
    Participant

I think the female farktographers may have a competitive edge this week 😆
    I will be interested to see how the cute children pictures fare, given that there is a pretty strong “anti crotchfruit” element on Fark. Not sure that those farkers populate the farktography thread, though.
    I have posted a couple of what I thought were cute child pictures in the past, and they didn’t do anything like as well as I expected. However, that may not have had anything to do with the subject, just that I suck.
    Hmmm.

Anyway, a B:

http://flic.kr/p/9fhhjj

cameraflage
    Participant

These entries are just awesome.

Curious
    Participant

You really can’t go wrong with kittens, and good choice of a box. +1 😀

thanks. that’s the Intel Pocket PC camera (and web cam) and was my first digital camera. what you see there was straight out of the camera, at 640 x 480 and plastic lens goodness.

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

lots of hilarious (and well-photographed) posts.
    and i can’t complain about the cleavage shots either.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I will be interested to see how the cute children pictures fare, given that there is a pretty strong “anti crotchfruit” element on Fark. Not sure that those farkers populate the farktography thread, though.

I wondered about the same thing, which is why I mostly went with animal pics. Your baby monkeys are really cute, BTW.

Zero, I planned an almost identical shot to your fark bacon. 🙂 Glad I ran outta time now and didn’t execute it. Kinda bummed that I had to archive dive again this week though.

Bees here. Had a hard time deciding this one, so any you-shoulda-used-that-one-instead’s are welcome.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I wondered about the same thing, which is why I mostly went with animal pics. Your baby monkeys are really cute, BTW.

Bees here. Had a hard time deciding this one, so any you-shoulda-used-that-one-instead’s are welcome.

Thanks! The baby monkeys really were cute little blighters. They grow up to be quite scary, though.

I liked your B of Bandit as a puppy (puppies–can’t go wrong), but the one of Bandit in the snow works just as well (different cuteness factor).
    Anyway, your turtle (tortoise?) picture seems to have captured the farkers’ collective heart 😉

LeicaLens
    Participant

Oh, and I love Kestrana‘s booze, boobies and pussy shot. The look on the cat’s face is priceless.

justkat
    Participant

People do like the boobies…

olavf
    Participant

But not sammiches =P

ravnostic
    Participant

I was afraid of this; not a single vote for my cat walking dog. Shadows are too subtle for the voters to notice–what can I say?–not like I could have planned the shot in a million years to show the actual leash–hell I’m lucky to have noticed it when reviewing the pictures from that day. Stupid me for thinking others would see it, too.

I’ll never post a sublety again–voters just don’t pay attention. Or maybe it’s just a really crappy pic.

Nah—it’s the voter’s lack of attention. 😉

At least I got a few votes on the others! Orionid seems to be leading the pack–reclaiming the throne?

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

i feel you, rav. i really thought my Nut Liquor shot would fare better. it’s at 1 vote.
    but, yeah, i had to look at your cat walking dog shot for a few seconds to discern what was happening. once i figured it out, i laughed. definitely a bit subtle.

Kestrana
    Participant

Elsinore your boobies are evil! (and nice btw)

Total Votes / Total Entries / Average

Untitled by kestrana, on Flickr

Elsinore
    Keymaster

LOL funny 😆 ! And thank you 😉 To go along with that theme, the frame number for the boobies tag shirt is 6667.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘02-02-11 – Vote Whoring’ is closed to new replies.