02-09-11 – It’s on the Travel Brochure

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-09-11 – It’s on the Travel Brochure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

People, places or things that could be on a travel brochure for any particular regional area. Theme is GLOBAL in scope, for friendly farktographers from frontiers further afar.

Theme suggestion kudos go to ravnostic–thanks!

ravnostic
    Participant

…thanks to ravnostic for theme suggestion!

//just sayin. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes dear. Figuring out what to put when out of the myriad choices available on top of reorganizing the Hopper, it was the single thing I missed. Mea culpa.

ravnostic
    Participant

Yes dear. Figuring out what to put when out of the myriad choices available on top of reorganizing the Hopper, it was the single thing I missed. Mea culpa.

I’d rather have you human and err than Cro-Mag and perfect. Thanks for the fix!

//that’s what my cat said, too. 😉

…seems such a short time ago when I’d suggested 50 ideas and all were shot down. I’m up to what, 6 or seven counting the hoppered ones? **feeling the love**

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t know..between you, oroinid, and Kestrana, it was hard not scheduling any of you back-to-back with your own themes. Good stuff in there.

ravnostic
    Participant

I’d gladly play the meat in a kestrana/Orionid sandwich. 😆

Kaiser that’s how I roll. 😉

orionid
    Participant

I’d gladly play the meat in a kestrana/Orionid sandwich. 😆

Kaiser that’s how I roll. 😉

/uggghhhhh

I don’t know..between you, oroinid, and Kestrana, it was hard not scheduling any of you back-to-back with your own themes. Good stuff in there.

Didn’t we have a silverstag month once?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I know we had a lot for awhile, but I’m not sure we had more than 2 back-to-back. Might have been two, then someone else, then another one or two.

orionid
    Participant

Fair ’nuff!

Kestrana
    Participant

Okay, the next time we’re about to be eaten by a cyclops or something, we’ll make sure you’re included in our gristley fate.

ravnostic
    Participant

Hold the mustard; yellow isn’t my color.

mopsy
    Participant

No travel brochure type text can be added, correct?

ravnostic
    Participant

Not usually, and I hadn’t planned on allowing it. Else, opine?

olavf
    Participant

Okay, the next time we’re about to be eaten by a grue, we’ll make sure you’re included in our gristley fate.

/ftfy

On the text thing… I’m inclined to say ‘not’ since most brochures have captions, not actual text on the photos.

orionid
    Participant

Okay, the next time we’re about to be eaten by a grue, we’ll make sure you’re included in our gristley fate.

/ftfy

Well played. It’s almost as if you were standing in a field, west of a white house.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 133 total)
  • The topic ‘02-09-11 – It’s on the Travel Brochure’ is closed to new replies.