02-18-09 – First Person Shooter

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-18-09 – First Person Shooter

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I’m not sure I catch the reference, but definately creepy. And what I think you’re seeing as a pizza box is actually a styrofoam tray from a cheap-arse airsoft rifle that was given to me. I was playing around with it for ideas for this week, then had a barrage of other ideas. All three of my orignal photos designated have since been bumped.

U-Man
    Participant

Silence of the Lambs. Creepy dude with night-vision goggles strapped to his face.

orionid
    Participant

Heh. Gotcha. I think my childhood has blocked that movie from my memories.

schnee
    Participant

By the way, you need to clean up and get that pizza box out in the recycle bin.

Wait, you get to recycle pizza boxes? We can’t – they claim that the pizza grease soaks into the cardboard and ruins the recycle-ablilty.

They! Always telling me what to do. Harumph!

millera9
    Participant

Wait, you get to recycle pizza boxes? We can’t – they claim that the pizza grease soaks into the cardboard and ruins the recycle-ablilty.

God dammit; now I desire pizza!

/Not just want, desire.
    //And yes, I’ve heard that before as well schnee.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I throw my pizza boxes in the recycle bin anyway.

I’m a rebel like that!

/ rips tag off mattress!!! Bwaa Ha HA!!!!

U-Man
    Participant

I have no idea about the pizza box issue. I asked my wife about it and she looked at me like I had two heads. “Where are you going with this?” was what she asked. Then I had to try and explain and about half way through I began to feel really dorky.

/I had a funny first person shooter idea that she wouldn’t help me with. The top of her head with a beer glass on it. Heh. 🙂
    //Oh c’mon. It would be funny.

olavf
    Participant

edit – (whoops)

olavf
    Participant

I have no idea about the pizza box issue. I asked my wife about it and she looked at me like I had two heads. “Where are you going with this?” was what she asked. Then I had to try and explain and about half way through I began to feel really dorky.

/I had a funny first person shooter idea that she wouldn’t help me with. The top of her head with a beer glass on it. Heh. 🙂
    //Oh c’mon. It would be funny.

Something like this? http://65.78.140.207/TF/mypics/beer-5978_sm_web.JPG

I’d retake it if I weren’t going to use it, but it’s your idea so that wouldn’t be cool.

U-Man
    Participant

I’d retake it if I weren’t going to use it, but it’s your idea so that wouldn’t be cool.

Completely. It is as funny as I thought it would be. Dude, unless you have other stuff to use, go ahead and toss this one in there. It has that delayed punch of “what the hell is that all about?….oh….OH!”

U-Man
    Participant

By the way, you’re a good sport ‘kat. 🙂

justkat
    Participant

*sigh* i know 😛

boys.

heehee

olavf
    Participant

Completely. It is as funny as I thought it would be. Dude, unless you have other stuff to use, go ahead and toss this one in there. It has that delayed punch of “what the hell is that all about?….oh….OH!”

I might retake it then, and see if it comes out better with a different lens 😉 I’ve got two I’m happy with and a couple of “maybe’s” for a third. 😉

olavf
    Participant

lol. you haven’t seen the one I *am* using.

One of these days I’m gonna get payback I know… but it’s all for ‘art’, right?

U-Man
    Participant

I did one tonight that is pretty funny. But similar to my “cry over spilled milk” one from this past summer, my youngest is featured and crying….’cause I’m not being nice to her….but it’s OK ’cause it is for art….right? 🙂

/nobody was hurt. small nerf balls were involved.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘02-18-09 – First Person Shooter’ is closed to new replies.