02-24-10 – On the Streets

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-24-10 – On the Streets

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

According to his FSM profile, this wasn’t his first contest, so I’d imagine he’ll be back if he feels inspired.

U-Man
    Participant

My People I Don’t Know file – with some B-Sides.

http://www.ullepics.com/v/People/Street/

I think these type of pics mean more to me than they do to you because I am emotionally attached. Y’know?

justkat
    Participant

i do.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I plan on being pretty inebriated this weekend, and most likely won’t be at my computer (though, who knows!), so I’ll just congratulate U-Man now.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks. Have a good time. Please don’t drink and drive. I mean, who would be our fearless leader then? Plus, you know, you’re kind of nice to have around.

lokisbong
    Participant

I have a missing picture. I guess kind of its close to the fuzzy limit. and If it doesn’t get fixed I will survive. nobody has paid it any attention anyway.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks. Have a good time. Please don’t drink and drive. I mean, who would be our fearless leader then? Plus, you know, you’re kind of nice to have around.

Hello…? Mayor of Ultra Farktographers here. Do we have to go over this again? She is a pretty swell gal to have around though.

Oh yes, and congrats!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lokisbong: Got it (along with about 20 others that had dropped for some reason…guess there was a giant interwebs hiccup)

U-Man: hehe no worries about that. Generally we don’t drive if we’ve had even a drop, but in this case, we don’t have to leave from where we’re drinking anyway, so both of us can get silly safely 🙂

olavf
    Participant

Woohoo! Have fun Elsinore!

/my weekend plans involve having someone else driving my sorry butt around 😉
    //and hopefully harassing drunks with my camera in the process

–edit And congrats U-Man!
    (this is what I get for sneaking posts in while at work)

nutkick_42
    Participant

One of my entries got dropped as well (the Woolworth one). No worries if it’s too late to fix it; it was a late entry and not a great one at that. Not sure what happened. It’s not even all that close to the limit (130 kb), and my other two entries which were uploaded at the same time both still work.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • The topic ‘02-24-10 – On the Streets’ is closed to new replies.