03-03-10 – Something’s Mising

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-03-10 – Something’s Mising

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

This seems to me to capture one aspect of the theme, no? Obviously an old-school example, but am I accurate on the theme?

ravnostic
    Participant

hate when that happens!

linguine
    Participant

I’d say that shot would work.

ravnostic
    Participant

Just sayin’; I think I got a winner for this. No details; don’t want anyone to farking steal my idears. But Visa’s ‘Priceless’ comes to mind (and no, that’s not a hint, just what I think people will say.)

QueenBee
    Participant

Ive got a couple ideas for this one..we’ll see what pans out as usable..

ennuipoet
    Participant

I believe my entries this week will reveal more my mental state than any talent I may possess. 😉

thepostess
    Participant

At least you have ideas…mine aren’t terribly creative.

QueenBee
    Participant

At least you have ideas…mine aren’t terribly creative.

well..I don’t know how utterly creative they are…but that doesn’t mean they can’t be good pics: ) we’ll just have to see how it turns out. One will be quite challenging. We’ll have to see if I have the patience to work it out 😛

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

There…are…FOUR…lights!

Huh? Are you talkin’ ta me?

U-Man, you fail the geek test…

…which may hinder your chances for the “I’m a geek and proud of it” theme.
    I kid. You’ll probably come up with some ridiculously good stuff, as usual. Congrats on your latest win!

mopsy
    Participant

Are we allowed to state what’s missing in our entries?

linguine
    Participant

Hmm, that actually gives me an idea. If captions are allowed is it ok that theyre just about required for figuring out whats missing. I hope I don’t have the exact same idea as you mopsy.

QueenBee
    Participant

ooh can I take a picture of myself and say I’m missing a heart? or a brain? 😛

mopsy
    Participant

Hmm, that actually gives me an idea. If captions are allowed is it ok that theyre just about required for figuring out whats missing. I hope I don’t have the exact same idea as you mopsy.

I had a couple of ideas that did not pan out and have been searching the files. I have a couple that would do okay if I could say what is missing. I just remember some theme that we were not allowed to make comments and just wanted to clarify before I make my choices. I still may try something new if I can find all the parts and pieces.

olavf
    Participant

ooh can I take a picture of myself and say I’m missing a heart? or a brain? 😛

It has to be ‘obvious’, so maybe the brain one…

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

What happens if two or more people have the same idea? First one to post gets to stay and the rest get deleted or dis-envotinated?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 126 total)
  • The topic ‘03-03-10 – Something’s Mising’ is closed to new replies.