03-11-09 – Bang

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

I can’t make up my mind on which shots to use! Waaaahhhhh!!!!

Since I have no idea if I have anything to use for this contest I can just use some of yours for you.
    I’m sure that would be totally legal too.

orionid
    Participant

I can’t make up my mind on which shots to use! Waaaahhhhh!!!!

Since I have no idea if I have anything to use for this contest I can just use some of yours for you.
    I’m sure that would be totally legal too.

Of course. 😉 Want me to just submit them OBO? Wait. I think I hear Elsinore grinding her teeth.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Too bad schnee didn’t get a picture of the FSM server for this contest…

Yeah, and I didn’t get a picture of my computer (literally) blowing up on Sunday 🙁

/it was kinda spectacular
    //other than losing my power supply and motherboard
    ///f-it, whole new computer ftw

schnee
    Participant

Ah crap, I jumped the gun. E, please move me below the Boobies. EDIT NEVERMIND(*)

Oh, and BANG!

(*) when did Fark do that? spiffy…

millera9
    Participant

I have come to the slightly unsettling conclusion that I only take photos of quiet things (or things that look quiet, anyway). Weird.

/Looking forward to perusing the thread tomorrow…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually, schnee you (and U-Man) will need to repost altogether. You might need to change your post very slightly so Fark doesn’t think it’s an exact duplicate.

orionid
    Participant

Glad I decided against my one decent fireworks shot. Thread’s looking good from all so far!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ah crap, I jumped the gun. E, please move me below the Boobies. EDIT NEVERMIND(*)

Oh, and BANG!

(*) when did Fark do that? spiffy…

Sorry, there were three or four other early entries and I was still waiting on the boobies to show up, so it was easier to just delete and have you repost.

Hey U-Man just so you see it in case you didn’t with the other post–repost your first entry!

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    corsec67
    Participant

Ok, I really like orionid‘s 1911 in action, and schnee‘s bottle.

/Got nothing this week.

U-Man
    Participant

Man I coulda sworn that I saw the beginning text before posting. Oh well, I’m good now, right?

By the way, Elsinore, I too have very fond memories of smashing the whole roll of caps with a hammer. My ears would ring for a good long while. 🙂 You could spear the roll with the end of a baseball bat too.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Man I coulda sworn that I saw the beginning text before posting. Oh well, I’m good now, right?

Yep, everything’s peachy keen, jelly bean. You weren’t alone; no harm, no foul.

By the way, Elsinore, I too have very fond memories of smashing the whole roll of caps with a hammer. My ears would ring for a good long while. 🙂 You could spear the roll with the end of a baseball bat too.

Those memories just take me right back to summers as a kid. Never tried the baseball bat trick. They do still have those poppers that you throw on the ground, but they just aren’t the same as the roll caps….

orionid
    Participant

Pliers worked in a pinch. Pun may or may not have been intended. My mom was never really fond of cap guns, or any toy guns for that matter, especially since my dad started teaching me actual firearm safety from about the age I was able to recognize what a gun was. She had no problem hooking me up with five-packs of the five-wide rolls to cause trouble with, though.

orionid
    Participant

Oh, yeah. And thanks, Corsec67!

lokisbong
    Participant

I love my cap gun but you all have to wait until 9 pm pacific time to see it. Because I am apparently a cheapskate.Either that or I don’t want to spend all day on TotalFark. I can’t decide which.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘03-11-09 – Bang’ is closed to new replies.