03-11-09 – Bang

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, they were getting stabby till the posts were removed to clean up the thread.

lokisbong
    Participant

Is it just me or a lot of votes going to things that are not making any noise?

Jeepers, people are getting stabby about this. That’s great – shows interest in the program. Woot!

I wouldn’t say I was felling stabby. Maybe a little robbed when I posted that comment because I had 1 vote for each of my shots and I see several entries with votes that are in what appear to be museum type settings and I didn’t imagine them making much noise during the taking of the picture or ever again.

schnee
    Participant

I wouldn’t say I was felling stabby.

Didn’t mean to imply that you were. Sorry.

lokisbong
    Participant

Its no problem.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Yikes. If there were a FSM it would be mocking me ruthlessly right now.

corsec67
    Participant

Hmm, it seems like the fsm is indeed down at the moment, and will not be mocking us now.

lokisbong
    Participant

Yeah me too. You are doing 1 vote better than me though. I really thought the two of my friend would do better than 3 votes. Especially my 2/3. Oh well. Maybe another time.

schnee
    Participant

The FSM is indeed down – it went down on Wednesday afternoon and I haven’t had much time to address it yet. Weekend soon; FSM to return (hopefully).

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Yeah me too. You are doing 1 vote better than me though. I really thought the two of my friend would do better than 3 votes. Especially my 2/3. Oh well. Maybe another time.

Really? Sorry to hear that. Guess it’s just not our week. I completely lost track of days as I was out of the state. Hit a hot spot at 2am Thursday morning and just threw up what I could find. Won’t be doing that again…

U-Man
    Participant

Well, they were getting stabby till the posts were removed to clean up the thread.

Aw man. I missed it. Were they bitching about how some things were not actually in the process of making noise, or what?

schnee, are you going to share with us how you got that fantastic shot? I cannot figure out how you could get that cork to pop in any sort of “somewhat predictable manner”.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Aw man. I missed it. Were they bitching about how some things were not actually in the process of making noise, or what?

Yeah, basically. And it’s at least partially my fault. When the qualification was put out there that subjects should be in the process of making noise, I should have added that to the theme description here so it would be mentioned on Fark. Sorry for dropping that ball, RcMacStudent.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to schnee for this week’s big win! I also would love to know how you got that cork to pop!

RcMacStudent
    Participant

No worries Elsinore, it’s not a big deal.

Once again, there were lots of great shots this week. Nice job everyone.

schnee
    Participant

Congrats to schnee for this week’s big win! I also would love to know how you got that cork to pop!

Thanks, and maybe someday I’ll let you know.

Uranus
    Participant

rub the bottle?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘03-11-09 – Bang’ is closed to new replies.