03-11-09 – Bang

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us your pictures of noisy things. Difficulty: keep it SFW.

Thanks for the theme suggestion, RcMacStudent!

corsec67
    Participant

Noisy things when they are making noise, or things that are obviously capable of making noise?

(Like, my .45 in my macro tent vs. at a range being used in the picture)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I would guess either should work, but RcMacStudent can clarify.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

My thought was to show them making noise.

So you’ll have to take your baby to the the range.

lokisbong
    Participant

That is going to be tricky to get the timing right. unless I can convince a friend to shoot my cap n ball 44.

orionid
    Participant

I need to make a road trip to my parents farm….. Or get creative….. Crap. Stupid NY state and their stupid firearms laws….

/”Hi, I’m moving here from out of state. I own several handguns. How do I apply for a permit?” “You leave them in Virginia for at least 12 months, then you can apply. But the judge here likes to say no, especially to military since you’ll only be here for a few years.”
    //Not trolling. Just venting. Please don’t flame war me.

olavf
    Participant

This sounds like a great excuse to blow something up…

corsec67
    Participant

This sounds like a great excuse to blow something up…

Hmmm, yeah. I might have to make a trip up to Wyoming for this.
    (Wyoming sells pretty much any kind of firework, while Colorado is extremely limited. There are a bunch of fireworks stands right across the border)

olavf
    Participant

That’s going too be the clincher for me – There’s not much available by way of that stuff legally here (outside of right around the 4th).

*ponders alkali metals*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

We may want to make a note in the description about the requirement that the noisy thing must be in the midst of being noisy, otherwise we’ll probably get a lot of non-regular folks posting anything that has any potential for noise.

olavf
    Participant

We may want to make a note in the description about the requirement that the noisy thing must be in the midst of being noisy, otherwise we’ll probably get a lot of non-regular folks posting anything that has any potential for noise.

Not to mention idiots like me that mis-read the contest descriptions :/

RcMacStudent
    Participant

There’s not much available by way of that stuff legally here (outside of right around the 4th).

I hear that. Here in L.A. county we don’t even get the “safe and sane” fireworks for the 4th. Of course this never stops the guys down the street who invariably manage to obtain some four or six inch mortars.

orionid
    Participant

There’s not much available by way of that stuff legally here (outside of right around the 4th).

I hear that. Here in L.A. county we don’t even get the “safe and sane” fireworks for the 4th. Of course this never stops the guys down the street who invariably manage to obtain some four or six inch mortars.

Dude. Mexico. Not that I mean to smuggle the good stuff back, just get your photos while you’re down there!

/Safe and Sane is stoopid anyways. Let us blow ourselves up….. thin out the genepool.

schnee
    Participant

This?

corsec67
    Participant

This?
    ..Popping Baloon..

Even better might be if the balloon was filled with hydrogen and oxygen, and then lit with a candle on a long pole.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘03-11-09 – Bang’ is closed to new replies.