03-19-08 – Nature Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-19-08 – Nature Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

You cervidly seem to like to like the deer…

I just had bile rise up to the back of my throat remembering the ‘Points’ farktography discussion thread. 😥

Can’t stop myself though. Gonna hoof it over to the Mrs. and ask her about some whitetail. 😯

FutherMucker
    Participant

I’ve heard of other zoos doing that–that would be awesome.

Indeed !..I’ve had the pleasure/privilege of making contact with several different species of animals that the average Joe would never have gotten the chance to do so. Bears, Apes, Big Cats, Gorillas, etc…To somehow interact with one of the long necks…Well, I’m going to relish in that moment, as well….Just as it’s special to bond with cat or a dog, it’s very special to bond with a non-human that comes from another continent. Hard to explain, but very rewarding !

lokisbong
    Participant

man the clock is running sloooow tonight.I am doing this from my mom and dads computer tonight as I’m houssitting.took forever to remember some of my passwords.

FutherMucker
    Participant

man the clock is running sloooow tonight.I

Dude, something about Farktography Wednesdays. The clock is going slow motion for me, as well…WTF ?…..Every time !!! 😉

XenPix
    Participant

I know the clock feeling, but in reverse. Woke up at normal time to submit, and the thread had been there for an hour. Did someone change the clocks over in the USA? I’m so confused. 🙁

SilverStag
    Participant

300 entries & the thread has stopped loading at all for me. BORK.

sleeping
    Participant

I know the clock feeling, but in reverse. Woke up at normal time to submit, and the thread had been there for an hour. Did someone change the clocks over in the USA? I’m so confused. 🙁

Yeah, we’re on Daylight Savings now.

XenPix
    Participant

Yeah, we’re on Daylight Savings now.

Thanks, I’ll remember to get up earlier until we fix our clocks too.

Morningbreath
    Participant

there was a good turnout this week, lots of new farktographers and a big turnout from existing farktographers. many great photos to boot.

andyofne
    Participant

there was a good turnout this week, lots of new farktographers and a big turnout from existing farktographers. many great photos to boot.

Yeah, some awesome stuff.

jekxrb
    Participant

It’s an honour to be in the top 30 for this one, I think!

andyofne, I was showing the thread to my mother and she laughed at both your ‘coons and your ducks!! Kudos on a couple of excellent, entertaining photos! 😀

andyofne
    Participant

It’s an honour to be in the top 30 for this one, I think!

andyofne, I was showing the thread to my mother and she laughed at both your ‘coons and your ducks!! Kudos on a couple of excellent, entertaining photos! 😀

Thank you for the compliment. I’ll take what I can get.

jekxrb
    Participant

It was meant to be a compliment; everyone’s photos were so serious and I thought yours were intended to be a little more humorous, which I appreciated. Animals are frequently so funny. Especially your ducks (although I think ‘coons have a rascally side and it looked like you caught them red handed)! But both your photos struck me, in a good way.

sigh. Foot, have you met mouth? I’ll just shut up, now, before I confuse everybody.

andyofne
    Participant

It was meant to be a compliment; everyone’s photos were so serious and I thought yours were intended to be a little more humorous, which I appreciated. Animals are frequently so funny. Especially your ducks (although I think ‘coons have a rascally side and it looked like you caught them red handed)! But both your photos struck me, in a good way.

sigh. Foot, have you met mouth? I’ll just shut up, now, before I confuse everybody.

I took it the right way, I’m just getting back into photography & so it’s great to see that someone likes the shots I took.

I have a lot of trouble with photography in general because I’m severely color blind. My buddy always tells me “you need to correct this color or that” and I’m like “Huh?”

XenPix
    Participant

I have a lot of trouble with photography in general because I’m severely color blind. My buddy always tells me “you need to correct this color or that” and I’m like “Huh?”

Can sympathise/empathise with you on that one. 🙂

Yay for white balance correction. That’s saved me some hassle, I can tell you.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘03-19-08 – Nature Photography’ is closed to new replies.