03-26-08 – From a Distance

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-26-08 – From a Distance

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    swampa
    Participant

Oh sure elsinore, fix caradocs and not my html-code mess! What kinda mod are you?! 😉

And like that, all of Flavivirus’s entries suddenly disappeared 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh sure elsinore, fix caradocs and not my html-code mess! What kinda mod are you?! 😉
    (a joke complaint, my first post was garbled beyond belief)

lol 😆 Seriously, though, we can’t edit posts, just vote enable or pull them

Flavivirus
    Participant

And like that, all of Flavivirus’s entries suddenly disappeared 😛

noooo… Elsinore would never do that… Elsinore is such a wonderful person… talented… kind… really, a credit to the entire internet.

/pleasedont!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

hehe it’s all good. I lol’d

soosh
    Participant

damn. my eagle photo loses all impact when you have to click. and it’s not even bloody fish! salmon’s just pink!

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

I like that pic u-man… that is a heck of a distance when you want a cookie!!!! LoL!!

YOu are right elsinore… I didn’t think that far into my example.. it was just meant to illustrate my point… but yeah, the subject was not in the distance… darn aperture setting. 😀

corsec67
    Participant

Wow, what a theme to occur in the middle of my trip to Calgary and Salt Lake City from Denver.

Not a single deer in my 3 pictures, nor one in Colorado.

Great work as always, everyone.

/Hoping to get more than 10 votes.

Killerclaw
    Participant

Haha, I’m getting blown out in my own contest.

lokisbong
    Participant

great pics everybody.
    corsec67 I am awed by the view in the Calgary tower shot.and I cant forget the shot Elsinore posted of Mohammed Ali Center, Louisville, KY.thats cool I didn’t even see him until I read the second half of your comment

Elsinore
    Keymaster

great pics everybody.
    corsec67 I am awed by the view in the Calgary tower shot.and I cant forget the shot Elsinore posted of Mohammed Ali Center, Louisville, KY.thats cool I didn’t even see him until I read the second half of your comment

Thanks much 🙂 That’s a really cool building with images on 3 or 4 sides. I have another shot in my Flickr here where you can see another side with him boxing on it:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_elsinore/238609691/

And I found one of the other sides on Flickr here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wscottheath/287091763/

though it may be easier to see if it’s smaller:
    I Am the Greatest Tile Art!

lokisbong
    Participant

those are very cool also.

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

Cool contest… there’s some junkers (mine hehe) and some really cool ones… U-man’s kid is funny…. the ski lift is cool.. there’s one of the st. louis arch that I really like…. cardoc’s lightening is awesome… the calgary tower made me pee my pants.. I love simdan’s shot with the yellow roads… (how’d he do that?!!?) Sumida Sublight has one of my favs… thing makes me a bit dizzy… Idle_hands had some good ones too.. bridge to nowhere, and that one with the smoke stack where he copied me but did it waaay better. 😀

Great job everyone!

I’ve got 10 total votes so far, so color me geeked.

corsec67
    Participant

Cool contest… the calgary tower made me pee my pants..

great pics everybody.
    corsec67 I am awed by the view in the Calgary tower shot….

Thanks.

I quite liked Calgary and the Tower, I just wish it wasn’t so expensive to be in Canada right now.

caradoc
    Participant

I’m moderately surprised that my shot of Briana and Leo isn’t doing better than it appears to be – anyone else ever think that their tastes in their own photos might be really, really skewed compared to vox populi?

(And thanks for the comment, Mr.BobDobalita!)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m moderately surprised that my shot of Briana and Leo isn’t doing better than it appears to be – anyone else ever think that their tastes in their own photos might be really, really skewed compared to vox populi?

Dunno…maybe you need more toddler?

Seriously, though, I love that lightning shot, Caradoc. And Flavivirus‘s Tokyo and the tower in China. And Morningbreath‘s lone tree. And farking_clever‘s Mt. McKinley. And mattietoldhattie‘s Mt. Fuji. And lokisbong‘s Castle Rock. And jimpoz‘s Vegas. Damn, just too much good stuff, people 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘03-26-08 – From a Distance’ is closed to new replies.