03-26-08 – From a Distance

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-26-08 – From a Distance

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    FutherMucker
    Participant

Aha..I gotchya’…It’s sad to think that might actually be happening on an event that is just for fun, and friendly competition.
    🙁

simdan42
    Participant

I want to thank all you voted for my three shots! Wow all three shots in the top 11! Thanks! I thought everyones photos were awesome what a contest!! U-MAn, Caradoc, and guidoanselmi were my favs!

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks to everyone for the thumbs-up comments. I’m at work so I don’t have the time to do the whole bold name thing. 🙂

I almost didn’t submit that Oreo pic as it doesn’t really match the theme difficulty. I threw it in because I didn’t have anything else and I figured the ‘rules’ would be a bit loose this week.

Farkers like little kids and funny stuff. Good thing I have a supply of kids. However, they’re growing up and I don’t plan on making any more. Might have to borrow some in a few years.

andyofne
    Participant

Thanks to everyone for the thumbs-up comments. I’m at work so I don’t have the time to do the whole bold name thing. 🙂

I almost didn’t submit that Oreo pic as it doesn’t really match the theme difficulty. I threw it in because I didn’t have anything else and I figured the ‘rules’ would be a bit loose this week.

Farkers like little kids and funny stuff. Good thing I have a supply of kids. However, they’re growing up and I don’t plan on making any more. Might have to borrow some in a few years.

I’m probably not alone when I say I was impressed with your photo interpretation of ‘From a distance’. My mind just isn’t that creative but as soon as I saw your photo I knew it had potential to win.

Good job.

U-Man
    Participant

I’m probably not alone when I say I was impressed with your photo interpretation of ‘From a distance’. My mind just isn’t that creative but as soon as I saw your photo I knew it had potential to win.

Good job.

Aw shucks.

/kicks ground with toe…feeling good.

🙂

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

I agree with the blind voting… once a favorite is established, it seems like people often vote for the leader… then again, what came first, the chicken or the egg..

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘03-26-08 – From a Distance’ is closed to new replies.