04-08-09 – Ugly….But Has a Great Personality

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-08-09 – Ugly….But Has a Great Personality

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Here’s some “b-sides” from this week for your amusement.

Ugly bathroom wall-walker and alternate angle
    Ugly welcome to a municipal peer
    Ugly Jumping Cactus fruit
    Ugly salt/mud formation and another one in the Salton Sea

The spider was tiny, but looked pretty gruesome up close. The flash reflected off it’s body creating that odd blue arc. I should have hauled the tripod out for those shots, but it was in the trunk of my car and I was feeling lazy!

corsec67
    Participant

corsec67 “/East bike parking lot outside the JR station in Okazaki, Japan”

how in the hell does one find their own bike again?

Um, yeah.
    That was one of my thoughts. Maybe they just wander around until they find a bike with the same lock.

These bikes are almost a community resource, they are so cheap. Mine was about $60, used.

swampa
    Participant

Sorry to bug you Elsinore, can you please re-enable my 2009-04-08 08:01:22 PM entry.

Thanks 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got it

orionid
    Participant

I just noticed an interesting but uninteded side effect on my kitchen sink shot. It’s accidentally stereographic. Because of different densities between the two filters I used, there was a red-blue chromatic abberation on the highlights and shadows, that when filtered through old-school 3d lenses (red on left, blue not cyan), becomes 3d.

jpatten
    Participant

Ok, well I didn’t think I had ANYTHING for this week, but found some entries. better late than never!

soosh
    Participant

dammit, I hate when I forget that it’s Wednesday.

Uranus
    Participant

corsec67 “/East bike parking lot outside the JR station in Okazaki, Japan”

how in the hell does one find their own bike again?

Um, yeah.
    That was one of my thoughts. Maybe they just wander around until they find a bike with the same lock.

These bikes are almost a community resource, they are so cheap. Mine was about $60, used.

they have the same in amsterdam…here they say you never own a new bike, just rent it. ?10.- to the nearest junkie, and you have wheels….

/depressingly, my least favourite shot this week is getting the most votes…i’m never going to figure this out…..

U-Man
    Participant

dammit, I hate when I forget that it’s Wednesday.

Got anything you would like to share here?
    /shit. this one was made for you.

soosh
    Participant

I hadn’t even started to slim down the entires. I was out from work Monday & Tuesday, and it just didn’t feel like Wednesday yesterday. here are a few candidates:

soosh
    Participant

/shit. this one was made for you.

I dunno, man. That damn pig is formidable.

mopsy
    Participant

Elsinore, I just finished voting and several of the photos say that I have already voted when I did not. Is there a way of fixing this?

staplermofo
    Participant

I dunno, man. That damn pig is formidable.

I’m going to be out next week, recovering from the mental image of soosh wrasslin’ pigs with looks of mutual respect on their faces.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore, I just finished voting and several of the photos say that I have already voted when I did not. Is there a way of fixing this?

Hmm not sure what’s up with that, but I would send a message to Farkback via this link:
    http://www.fark.com/cgi/feedback.pl and let them know that Fark seems to think you’ve voted when you haven’t.

mopsy
    Participant

Thanks, Elsinore, I sent the message. Hopefully it can be fixed. Too bad we can’t just delete all my votes and let me do it all over again.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • The topic ‘04-08-09 – Ugly….But Has a Great Personality’ is closed to new replies.