04-18-12 – Sun in Frame

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-18-12 – Sun in Frame

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

Gah. I don’t want to be a jerky winner. Thanks for the congrats. 🙂 (I checked e-mail while out in the boat this Sunday and these posts fell off of my radar.) I liked the stuff this week.

See y’all in a few days.

staplermofo
    Participant

We can win jerky!?
    *grabs camera, runs outside*

Kestrana
    Participant

ravnostic we’ve asked that Farkstronomy II be scheduled in December because there are so many celestial events this year, it will give people time to accumulate some photos. And for those not planning ahead, winter gives clearer skies in general.

ravnostic
    Participant

ravnostic we’ve asked that Farkstronomy II be scheduled in December because there are so many celestial events this year, it will give people time to accumulate some photos. And for those not planning ahead, winter gives clearer skies in general.

I can wait. That gives me time for the eclipse, and the Vesuvial transit, and … stuff.

orionid
    Participant

I can wait. That gives me time for the eclipse, and the Vesuvial transit, and … stuff.

And time for orionid to get his scopes up and running. Wait, what?

Say….. Can I use that for the next self-portraits theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • The topic ‘04-18-12 – Sun in Frame’ is closed to new replies.