05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

i’m in the glad it got swapped crowd. my rusty shots were — well either bad or none existent.

kind of like my moon shots from last night. we had rain earlier then it cleared up but my shots still suck.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Els, just noticed that you’ve got 2010 instead of 2011 in the first post.

fixed.

Elsinore hope you don’t mind that i fixed it.

Uh whoops, thanks and sorry about that–I totally copy pasta’d without updating!

Barracuda
    Participant

I’ll admit now that one of my shots for this coming week is going to be a total vote-whoring entry. One of my favorites from early last month. The other two however will most likely be top entries from previous contests.

U-Man
    Participant

I have picked my #1 and #2. My brain hurts trying to figure out what the voters would do with these for #3.

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/farktography/COEXIST_6552.jpg

or

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/farktography/LadyBug_2895-sq.jpg

Barracuda
    Participant

I like the lady bug shot personally.

emiliogtz
    Participant

Yeah, I’d go with the lady bug too.

emiliogtz
    Participant
    ravnostic
    Participant

The cycle, emiliogtz, definitely the cycle. And I agree on the ladybug U-man.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks for the input.
    And emiliogtz, I agree. Use the ATV.

ravnostic
    Participant

Is CISS ready for the barrage of ‘Scarlet R’s’?

ennuipoet
    Participant

emiliogtz: I’m going to go against the crowd and say the masked lady, because I like it a lot. (Mostly because it is also my style of photography) Of course, my style does crap all in voting, so the best idea is to do the ATV 😛

Barracuda
    Participant

emiliogtz: I’m going to go against the crowd and say the masked lady, because I like it a lot. (Mostly because it is also my style of photography) Of course, my style does crap all in voting, so the best idea is to do the ATV 😛

I’m with you on this one. While I like the ATV shot, there’s something about the masked lady that appeals to me.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Funny you should ask, rav, because that realization came to me earlier this week. I had to modify the scraper to add a switch to turn off repost checking or else you’re right – it would’ve been one busy Scarlet R page. 🙂

// emiliogtz, my vote’s on the quad. It’s a great action shot.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I don’t think I reused a single shot tonight, I like these themes so I can use shots I really love but haven’t fit a theme since I took them.

justkat
    Participant

I actually forgot for a few minutes that I didn’t have to worry about whether or not I’d used the shot before. But since I have a LOT of nice stuff taken in the last year, I just went with my mood: colorful. =)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • The topic ‘05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7’ is closed to new replies.