05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

U-Man – I thought there’d be a ladybug to compete with, which is why I didn’t use one. For some reason, my ladybugs never play well. =P

… I had a pretty nice one, though, so I thought about it! 😉
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106644585677637197494/albums/posts/5734797417459335634

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    emiliogtz
    Participant

(Mostly because it is also my style of photography) 😛

That’s kind of my problem, I can’t develop a style, hehe 😕

Thanks a lot for the input guys, looking forward for tonight’s entries. 😀

justkat
    Participant

Nice rack, elsinore! 😉

Barracuda
    Participant

Picasa keeps loosing my full sized images. The thumbnail works, but clicking through to the view shows nothing but a broken image tag. *NOT AMUSED* Had to go scurry back to the HDD to re-upload my last shot.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Nice rack, elsinore! 😉

lol thanks–it was my second highest placing photo in the past year 😆

justkat
    Participant

Nice rack, elsinore! 😉

lol thanks–it was my second highest placing photo in the past year 😆

I don’t doubt it. 😉

kashari
    Participant

Can someone please pull my butterfly one? I changed my mind just as I hit post. 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got it

kashari
    Participant

Got it

Thanks Elsinore!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Wow… this one snuck up on me. I’m too beat to even think about corralling the proper HTML to participate this week. I’ve got Rust never sleeps ready, but not this one… looking forward to voting tomorrow.

justkat
    Participant

Wow… this one snuck up on me. I’m too beat to even think about corralling the proper HTML to participate this week. I’ve got Rust never sleeps ready, but not this one… looking forward to voting tomorrow.

At this point I use firefox to post at Fark and Chrome for everything else. Farkit just makes it so much easier to post links and images.

Curious
    Participant

at the top of the fark comment box there is a series of button. do you know that the mountain range looking thingy second from the right will auto fill your HTML needs?

olavf
    Participant

Els would you delete my 2012-05-10 12:50:44 AM?

Apparently I totally horked the html :/

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • The topic ‘05-09-12 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 7’ is closed to new replies.