05-18-11 – Classical Elements

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-18-11 – Classical Elements

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Plamadude30k
    Participant

That’s seriously cool, CauseISaidSo. Seriously.

U-Man
    Participant

I agree. It’s beyond my talents. That’s for sure.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I’m really just exercising the years of experience in my career, though. What y’all do everyday seems just as esoteric to me. 😉

Kestrana
    Participant

I’m pretty sure anyone can sit on their ass in front of the tv watching Americas Next Top Model and eating Chex Mix.

U-Man
    Participant

Nope. Couldn’t pay me to do that.

Wait! Are they hot?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If by ‘hot’ you mean ’emaciated 6 ft tall women built like boys who look fiercely dramatic’.

lokisbong
    Participant

If by ‘hot’ you mean ’emaciated 6 ft tall women built like boys who look fiercely dramatic’.

Lol!!! Where is the damn like button? I definitely prefer some flesh on my women. Most of those models look like bags full of antlers and hammers.

U-Man
    Participant

I do love the “bag of antlers” description. The hammers thrown in made me lol.

lokisbong
    Participant

A friend of mine used to say a dumb person was as smart as a bag of hammers. I just kind of mixed my metaphors. I’m glad it made somebody laugh.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man this week!

orionid
    Participant

Me, too. But it’s actually kind of interesting to watch while their doing the photo shoots to see how the photographers interact with the models.

U-Man
    Participant

Congrats to U-Man this week!

Thanks, Elsinore. I had high hopes for my pics this week.

Me, too. But it’s actually kind of interesting to watch while their doing the photo shoots to see how the photographers interact with the models.

How so?
    /and congratulations! I heard the wedding went well. How about the reception?

Kestrana
    Participant

There’s pictures slowly filtering in on Facebook but everything went great.

And interesting because they actually talk to the photographers and show them working and interacting with the models so you can see what they’re doing to get their results.

Curious
    Participant

And interesting because they actually talk to the photographers and show them working and interacting with the models so you can see what they’re doing to get their results.

so you get to look over their shoulders while they photoshop the hell out of the original image? 🙂

watching most any professional work is interesting to me.

orionid
    Participant

One example that caught my attention was in a shoot where the theme was an awards banquet. The photographer wanted the model to look happy to the point of tears, and she just couldn’t pull it off, so he started asking her what she was insecure about, then kept asking deeper questions along thos lines until she was bawling. Then he’d say something to make her smile right before he snapped a photo.

Also, seeing how the lighting setups were done was really interesting. Like using multiple flashes to completely overexpose the model as compared to ambient lighting, so that broad daylight looked like nighttime.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘05-18-11 – Classical Elements’ is closed to new replies.