05-18-11 – Classical Elements

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-18-11 – Classical Elements

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

Good point.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That sounds good. And we should be able to add “(for this contest only)” to the end without problems.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I’m good with the four posts option.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I kinda like the four entries option-as long as it’s an option and not necessary. I’d like to do all four-I’ve got some ideas for each.

mopsy
    Participant

So has it been decided that we can enter four but it is not mandatory?

ravnostic
    Participant

So has it been decided that we can enter four but it is not mandatory?

Yeah, this. Because I totally have a concept for four, that would make a nice set (if I can pull it off–thank goodness this is my ‘light’ overtime weekend!)

linguine
    Participant

Im pretty certain that its the up to 4 option since everyone seems to agree with that.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep. You may enter 4, but you are not required to do so.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

d’oh I thought I’d updated the theme description to reflect that, but I hadn’t . That’s fixed now.

U-Man
    Participant

Maaaan, I thought I could slack off on the ol’ ‘Air’ category. That’s what I get for showing up to the discussion thread late. 🙂

/I have an idea or two though…

olavf
    Participant

Beans, beans, they’re good for your heart…

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m having trouble with the water one. I have one idea that I know will probably get a lot of votes, but another idea that I personally think I’d prefer because it’s more artsy. I don’t think I have time for both. Oh, what to do…what to do…

olavf you’re not going to be able to see that unless you’ve got some open flames nearby – and then you’re just mixing elements 🙄

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I am *so* excited about this one. Now let’s just hope I get my camera back in time to do all four.

ravnostic
    Participant

I *think* I have a grand idea for a four piece set (which, if done well, would make a nice collage on a wall, 2×2). Trouble is, one is the standard shot one would expect with water–and I don’t think I’ll pull it off as well as those with fancier equipment. Oh, well. I’ll give it a shot. I am excited for this; I expect everyone will bring their A game.

Farktographer
    Participant

My first idea was to go with classical shots that would fit as a 4-piece collage. I still might do that eventually, but I decided I wanted to have a little fun with a couple of the ideas, so that got thrown out the window.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘05-18-11 – Classical Elements’ is closed to new replies.