05-19-10 – Skylines

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-19-10 – Skylines

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

that is awesome, stapler!

orionid
    Participant

…just….beautiful… +1

ravnostic
    Participant

Buildings? Does it have to be buildings? What about broadcast towers and wrought iron fences? Elsewise, I’m short one photo and have to go digging again…

I quoth:

There should be something man made in the picture that is composing the skyline.

Read through further postings; just lemme know, can I use this:

In the full version, the towers on the mountain stand out more.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes to staplermofo

Uh for ravnostic that wouldn’t be my first choice because your subject is really the gate/plants and not the skyline.

ravnostic
    Participant

Oh, well; I’ll save it for another contest; I love that fence. Thanks for getting back to me before the contest starts!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Can I get a ruling on this?

That’s the dumbest thing I have ever seen Why would you even consider posting that? It’s atrocious!*

*way too cool and will beat any of my entries

SilverStag
    Participant

Mods please delete my first Chicago pic- I broke my intended HTML.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    nobigdeal
    Participant

I completely missed the part where we could uses panoramas & stitched.

Crap!

justkat
    Participant

Mopsy, your cloud shrouded SF complements my picture of Oakland nicely, lmao.

mopsy
    Participant

While I’m sure the fog gets tiresome to those who live in San Francisco, I was facinated with the way it bunched up around things. I agree that your Oakland has a similar look. Just a couple of bookends!

mopsy
    Participant
    mopsy wrote:

While I’m sure the fog gets tiresome to those who live in San Francisco, I was facinated with the way it bunched up around things. I agree that your Oakland has a similar look. Just a couple of bookends![/quote

Oops……..fascinated not facinated. 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I lived in California about 70 miles east of SF for about 4 years. One year I was flying out of SFO for a visit to family back east, and there was this amazing morning fog creeping over the mountains right in front of the airport. It was like foggy fingers caressing the mountain sides and slipping down to the valley. I sat and watched it there in the terminal wishing for a camera….

lokisbong
    Participant

I know exactly the fogginess you are talking about Elsinore and they do look very cool kinda slithering down the canyons and valleys.

swampa
    Participant

Elsinore,

My 2010-05-19 08:03:16 PM entry has died, can you please cast resurrection on it 😛

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • The topic ‘05-19-10 – Skylines’ is closed to new replies.