05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

Puddytats was a Caturday Cross-Over, there was a Farktography/Photoshop Cross-Over in 2009 (Here: http://fpca.misfitsquirrels.com/showcontest.php?contestid=4469116 ).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think the official theme name should be: Puddytats 2: I did! I did see a puddytat! Drop the “Farktography Classic” as redundant.

Well, the classic themes are generally given the “Farktography Classic” moniker, but if you feel that strongly about it, we could change it…

Puddytats was a Caturday Cross-Over, there was a Farktography/Photoshop Cross-Over in 2009

Ahhh right

Farktographer
    Participant

I was reticent for this one because I don’t have any cats, and if I step foot in a shelter I’m going to end up rescuing every last one of them. Luckily I’m house sitting for my mom this weekend and she has two cats, but they always flee when they see me. Think a bit of catnip would do the trick and get them all drugged up for good pictures? 😈

linguine
    Participant

I was reticent for this one because I don’t have any cats, and if I step foot in a shelter I’m going to end up rescuing every last one of them. Luckily I’m house sitting for my mom this weekend and she has two cats, but they always flee when they see me. Think a bit of catnip would do the trick and get them all drugged up for good pictures? 😈

They should like you once you’ve fed them once or twice. Or you could just take shots of them while they’re waiting for that silly human to hurry up and feed them.

olavf
    Participant

I have no idea, Farktographer. People accuse me of either drugging my cats, or shooping them.

/Yoinked from Zero_Exponent because he yoinked it from me 😉
    //found it in a GIS for my username lol.

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m thinking catnip or laz0r pointers. Olavf – are your cat’s claws painted?? ‘guine, they’re scared enough that they’ll even run from me if I’m trying to give them food. They aren’t the cooperative type.

olavf
    Participant

They’re softpaws. Kinda like Lee Press-On nails for cats. She can get a bit scratchy – especially on the furniture….

Kestrana
    Participant

No longer going to need an OBO on this or the following week.

Curious
    Participant

We probably have time to coordinate that if we want to do it again this time. Maybe ennuipoet and Curious could help us out with that.

damn i need to read these more often than once a month.

as far as helping goes i just interfaced with Drew for the crossovers and think you could do that better now. you have more pull than i do. a heads up to Drew to greenlight “our” caturday thread should be all it needs.

well and someone to submit the caturday thread itself. which could be done right after the farktography contest or as late as saturday morning probably.

U-Man
    Participant

My 17 year old cat no longer trusts me with a camera. Aaaaand I can understand why. As have shown here before, he was the initial subject for this photo. A couple shots and he was gone and is still holding a grudge.

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/fark/Shooter_2156.jpg

Luckily, we got a kitten about six months ago. 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

Reminder: If you use Flickr as an image host, and you want your pix to be downloadable for the Photo-shoppers, make sure you use a CC license on them.

ravnostic
    Participant

Is it appropriate to have over 100 ‘B’s? Because I’m sure I will.

Curious
    Participant

i’ve had to segregate my cats from my (not so new) dog. when i first got him i didn’t do a good job keeping him from chasing them and now they can’t be in the same room together. makes things difficult for all of us and means getting new cute cat shots that much harder.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I need a SFW call on Kitty hrbls?

The exact shot is slightly different but essentially the same.

OKTHNXBAI

nobigdeal
    Participant

I need a SFW call on Kitty hrbls?

The exact shot is slightly different but essentially the same.

OKTHNXBAI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I think I will leave this decision to those with more authority than me,but I don’t see much difference between those and squirrel nuts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.