05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

No worries. I already got those, actually.. We’re doing ok, but the damn news keeps zooming in on everything BUT our county where the line is crossing. 🙄

thanks, would you also delete this to please since both offending posts are gone.

Elsinore [TotalFark] Quote 2011-05-25 08:38:44 PM
    Curious: this should caption well.

Can you repost your first entry without the description?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep got it

Curious
    Participant

thanks

U-Man
    Participant
    Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Oy, got my pics posted–sorry for the captions/titles Elsinore, just got home from work and started throwing stuff up w/o reading the description 😳
    EEdiot!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol 10 lashes with a wet noodle for you 😉

QueenBee
    Participant

someone might want to remind in2it that you have to pick 3 of your kitty pics to post and not 5 or 6 that they posted…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got ’em

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Though I’m not in this one, I thought y’all might like to see how it’s trending:

Looking good. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it surpass 3000 votes by contest end.

ravnostic
    Participant

Though I’m not in this one, I thought y’all might like to see how it’s trending:

Looking good. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it surpass 3000 votes by contest end.

Came for the statistics, did not leave disappointed. Thanks, CISS!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Teh Porcelain Kittehs = Fail… in fact Kitteh themes in general are Fail for me. Last time I got a 262nd place, I’m shooting for beating that record but we are going to need a few more entries!

linguine
    Participant

I would go make some alts quickly to give you some more entries but I think theres people that will recognize my kitty from the number Ive used him for entries already.

lokisbong
    Participant

I would go make some alts quickly to give you some more entries but I think theres people that will recognize my kitty from the number Ive used him for entries already.

Yeah my cat is pretty much the only cat in my archives worth posting also and Pain is certainly recognizable from all the times I have posted his furry face on Fark between the caturday threads and farktography.

zincprincess
    Participant

Elsinore – Catty Wampus appears to have entered pics from icanhazcheezburger.com

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was confused by that..cause I thought all the pics from icanhascheezburger.com were already lolcatted?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.