05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Teh kittehs: Show us them. No titles, descriptions, or captions in this thread, because the entries from this week’s theme will be available for captionshopping on Caturday.

Another quality theme by SilverStag!

SilverStag
    Participant

Apparently we’ve discovered the limits of a headline.

linguine
    Participant

Ha, I hadn’t even noticed that, Im going to take that as a sign that this contest is going to be awesome.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoops…added it to the post.

mopsy
    Participant

This is great. While I do not have any cats, we have a new animal shelter that I have been wanting to visit. Now I have a reason. All of my previous cat photos came from the animal shelter in it’s old location.

SilverStag
    Participant

Are we gonna do the Caturday Crossover again?

ravnostic
    Participant

Are we gonna do the Caturday Crossover again?

Can we huh, please?

orionid
    Participant

I seem to remember in the original suggestion thread leaning towards a caturday lolcat caption crossover, but I mentioned and a few people seemed interested in a caturday PS crossover.

SilverStag
    Participant

We in fact had one for the original thread.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

We probably have time to coordinate that if we want to do it again this time. Maybe ennuipoet and Curious could help us out with that.

orionid
    Participant

Yeah, I remember that, and think it’d be fun again. I just didn’t know if people wanted to PS the kittehs instead.

olavf
    Participant

I’d be fine with it either way, but I suspect this might be best for a Caturday, and then have another contest with the PSers.

My $.02

Elsinore
    Keymaster

IIRC, we paired it with both Caturday and PS’ers….so the PS’ers used our photos and lol-catted them up for Caturday.

SilverStag
    Participant

I think the official theme name should be: Puddytats 2: I did! I did see a puddytat! Drop the “Farktography Classic” as redundant.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I live with a cat now, so this theme will be a lot easier than when I’ve had to beg kitties from friends in the past.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.