05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I need a SFW call on Kitty hrbls?

The exact shot is slightly different but essentially the same.

OKTHNXBAI

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/and yes, it’s fine.
    //you certainly put the Fark in Farktography
    ///still laughing

ravnostic
    Participant

OKTHNXBAI

😯

Okay, so…ummmm, who’s up for trying for 2nd place? Because if that picture goes live, the contest is over. And if not–then I can’t wait to see the picture that beats it.

I have 36 hours to wade through the 100 or so potentials. But I have nothing to compete with those kahonays.

ennuipoet
    Participant

OKTHNXBAI

😯

Okay, so…ummmm, who’s up for trying for 2nd place? Because if that picture goes live, the contest is over. And if not–then I can’t wait to see the picture that beats it.

I have 36 hours to wade through the 100 or so potentials. But I have nothing to compete with those kahonays.

Never rule out cuteness over teh Funnay! And of course there is whole cruelty issue of actually DOING such an awful thing. And, I cannot address WHERE this photo came from without risking all sorts of trouble 🙂

olavf
    Participant

I’ve got one so far that may have some potential. I’m planning on having a few more beers and taking advantage of the fact that the cats are wanting extra attention because we were gone all weekend before I go for a few more.

This should be…fun.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I will probably need an OBO poster for this week, I’m home visiting the Rents and may be away. I have the scut work done, just someone to cut and paste

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

ennui, if no TFer steps forward, I’d be glad to do it.

I think I’m going to sit this one out, personally. I don’t really have any cute or funny kitteh pix, at least none to compete with what I anticipate this crowd coming up with. I’ve got a cat, but he’s pretty asocial and not subject to cuteness.

ravnostic
    Participant

OKTHNXBAI

😯

Never rule out cuteness over teh Funnay! And of course there is whole cruelty issue of actually DOING such an awful thing. And, I cannot address WHERE this photo came from without risking all sorts of trouble 🙂

There’s going to be cuteness in spades. Picking the ‘right’ cuteness shot for catching the voters’ whim will be a crap shot, at best (I believe–though I do have my entry). The funnay, I’ll bet, wins out. And I supposed it was one of those hairless feline beasts, no?

Kestrana
    Participant

I can OBO

ennuipoet
    Participant

I can OBO

Thanks, where do you want the code sent to?

Kestrana
    Participant

Just PM me on Farktography forums

ennuipoet
    Participant

Just PM me on Farktography forums

Done, thanks again!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just noticed the original Kittehs theme stated “No titles, descriptions, or captions in this thread, because the entries from this week’s theme will be available for captionshopping on Caturday.” We should probably do that again for this one.

orionid
    Participant

Just noticed the original Kittehs theme stated “No titles, descriptions, or captions in this thread, because the entries from this week’s theme will be available for captionshopping on Caturday.” We should probably do that again for this one.

I was hoping you wouldn’t notice that. It’s all good, though. I like it.

“Bigr at Flickr” doesn’t count as a caption, right?

ravnostic
    Participant

Do we need to specify that we would like/would not like our pictures in the Caturday thread?

powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

Question, I use flickr, what is a CC license?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.