05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah that was my bad..I missed your first entry (which was fine)

Plamadude30k
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok thoughts on cretinbob‘s 2011-05-25 08:08:34 PM ? We said no captions, titles, or descriptions, but what he wrote isn’t really any of those. I’m inclined to leave it on those grounds, but would like to hear other opinions.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

QueenBee: Did you realize your 2011-05-25 08:12:06 PM was a grayscale color pop? All the color values except the eyes are perfect shades of gray where all RGB values are the same.

mopsy
    Participant

I think you have made it very clear that nothing should be posted but the picture. Cretinbob can always repost.

olavf
    Participant

I’d be inclined to leave it just for the Caturday promo.

In other news, I think my last shot was the final straw. Bedroom door is definitely going to be locked tonight, just in case.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think you have made it very clear that nothing should be posted but the picture. Cretinbob can always repost.

Well see, that’s the thing (and the reason I waffle at all). We didn’t actually say nothing should be posted, and we’re allowing the mentions of links back to photo host. We said specifically no descriptions, titles, or captions. And what he posted isn’t really any of those.

olavf
    Participant

Els I paged QB for you. I’ll hit FB too just to be safe. I think she’s lurking somewhere.

Kestrana
    Participant

Well see, that’s the thing (and the reason I waffle at all). We didn’t actually say nothing should be posted, and we’re allowing the mentions of links back to photo host. We said specifically no descriptions, titles, or captions. And what he posted isn’t really any of those.

I’m more inclined to leave it than not since it’s not interfering or influencing captioning which is the point of not having captions right?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

olavf: cool thanks

Kestrana: That’s kinda what I’m thinking, but wanted to be sure I’m not out of line.

lokisbong
    Participant

I kinda hope it can stay too. Because I would have to repost my first entry also. although mine is even less like a caption than his. His could be construed as a caption if a person wanted to be picky about it.

olavf
    Participant

olavf: cool thanks

NP. I PM’ed her, so hopefully she’ll see it before green time.

/and stay safe tonight, ‘kay?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I kinda hope it can stay too. Because I would have to repost my first entry also. although mine is even less like a caption than his. His could be construed as a caption if a person wanted to be picky about it.

d’oh I missed yours entirely. But along the lines of fitting into title, caption, or description, it also doesn’t qualify as such.

/and stay safe tonight, ‘kay?

Trying to…there’s a seriously nasty line of red dotted with purple headed our way. It’s closing in on 3 counties west of us right now, and there are already tornados reported with it. Sometimes this stuff breaks up on the way to our county, but I’m not seeing much if any weakening yet. We’re all bedded down in the basement just in case…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And it’ll be hitting us in the next hour…SilverStag is dealing with this stuff too. Hope he’s safe as well.

QueenBee
    Participant

QueenBee: Did you realize your 2011-05-25 08:12:06 PM was a grayscale color pop? All the color values except the eyes are perfect shades of gray where all RGB values are the same.

I did not! Well shit 😛 I must have played with it for that contest and never used it. I don’t think I have an original anymore either.

Lemme check. Nope. Must have lost it in the crash of twenty ten. Ahh well. Sorry about that. Could you remove it? I’ll put up something else.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.