05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Guine: I think 3 is an awesome shot, but I don’t know if it’s a “fark” shot. Otherwise, 1, 5, and do not want strike my fancy.

kashari
    Participant

Should we provide links to bigger pics for the PSers or do they have the same size constraints?

Stay safe, Els and everyone else in the storm areas!

linguine
    Participant

Should we provide links to bigger pics for the PSers or do they have the same size constraints?

All pictures have the same size requirements so I don’t think theres any need or advantage for having larger versions just for caturday.

kashari
    Participant

I’d go for bag cat, the fisheye shot, and long cat.

While we’re throwing out possible entries, anyone have any suggestions from this set – http://www.flickr.com/photos/guine/sets/72157622386003677/

orion: I liked Roxycat, fisheye & long shot.

linguine: Chester 3, soccer & ONW

This is going to be a good one, get the popcorn ready! 🙂 Good luck, everyone!

bucky_bacon
    Participant

I noticed that there were plenty of “big cat” entries in the first contest. That’s all I really have for this one. Are the photos of big kitties ok for this one too?

ravnostic
    Participant

All pictures have the same size requirements so I don’t think theres any need or advantage for having larger versions just for caturday.

Actually, I’d think having the larger one would allow for bettar photoshopping opportunities; those who do them know how to resize after.

//not posting any ‘b’s. I like all the shots I had to choose from and had the devil of a time deciding; don’t want to muddy the issue now and make me waiver in my decisions.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I noticed that there were plenty of “big cat” entries in the first contest. That’s all I really have for this one. Are the photos of big kitties ok for this one too?

Sure. They’re still cats.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    ravnostic
    Participant

Elsinore, can you envotenate my first image (first in the thread–been a long time since I was that quick with the posting–but at the cost of the envotenate button!)

I ken haz fix-ed?

//and damn–no captions about killed me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

iz fixx0red

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey Curious: Can you repost your first entry without the description?

mopsy
    Participant

My cat pictures are always from our local animal shelter. Lots of cats but difficult to get an interesting setting. Our shelter has a 99% placement record. Pretty neat!

nobigdeal
    Participant

All my kittehs are of the porcelain variety as I have no access to living cats 🙁

lokisbong
    Participant

All my kittehs are of the porcelain variety as I have no access to living cats 🙁

I had to archive dive this week. The only cat I have seen when I had a camera since I moved here was being rather nervous and I got nothing very good from the four or five shots I got before it ran away. I miss my cat but the people I moved in with here have a very hyper black lab mix and Pain never met a dog he liked. It would have been nothing but drama so I let him be a farm cat at my mom n dads in California.

Curious
    Participant

Hey Curious: Can you repost your first entry without the description?

question. i have an entry here 2011-05-25 08:04:38 PM kittens with cat food bags. no text no caption. that is entry one.

a deleted entry here 2011-05-25 08:06:11 PM which seems to have run afoul of the rules. ooops

and i reposted the entry at 2011-05-25 08:07:49 PM with the “this should caption well” comment so please pull it too. and yours and cretinbob [TotalFark] Quote 2011-05-25 08:10:16 PM probably.

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 145 total)
  • The topic ‘05-25-11 – Puddytats 2: I Did! I Did See a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.