05-27-09 – Birds

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

well once again mine are probably going to tank with the voters but they have special meaning to me. and i had to use archives too since i couldn’t find the time for new shots.

i am going to take the theme literally and have multiple birds in each entry.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Millera9. Yours suck almost as badly as soosh’s.

/oh yeah. today is Opposite Day

Ni kidding…

I thought I had some good ones for this week, now I’m embarrassed to show them!

olavf
    Participant

I never know how I’m going to do. That’s part of the fun (and frustration 😉 )

Oh well, at least one of my pics this week got chosen for me. Noticeably F.A.T. threatened bodily injury if I didn’t use one of my duck pics…

Curious
    Participant

nor do i really but if recent trends hold ….

part of the fun/frustration thing is thinking entry one (or two or three) will do better than entry two (or one or three) and having the exact opposite happen. i’ve pretty much given up on trying to outguess the voters and just do what we are supposed to do. post something we like and hope for the rare “good jorb” which means so much more anyway.

olavf
    Participant

nor do i really but if recent trends hold ….

part of the fun/frustration thing is thinking entry one (or two or three) will do better than entry two (or one or three) and having the exact opposite happen. i’ve pretty much given up on trying to outguess the voters and just do what we are supposed to do. post something we like and hope for the rare “good jorb” which means so much more anyway.

lol, yeah that about sums it up.

Got told last night by someone random that one of my shots from the Anniversary theme made him want to go out and take pictures. And the guy’s not a photographer. Made my week.

soosh
    Participant

I’m typically way off on which of mine I think will do the best. Which has me constantly rethinking my entries.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

I’d like to tip the cap to olavf. All of your entries for the last few weeks have really stood out to me. Please keep it up!

nobigdeal
    Participant

I gave up on trying to guess the voters long ago. I post what I like and if y’all don’t like em “F” ya!

Just kidding! please like my photos!! Please!!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    justkat
    Participant

i knew my pix weren’t great; i don’t have the lens for it and for that matter only got my DSLR what, last month? heehee but holy cow, the competition! i’m tempted to yank all my pix in shame! there is some fabulous stuff up there!! 😀

olavf
    Participant

I’d like to tip the cap to olavf. All of your entries for the last few weeks have really stood out to me. Please keep it up!

*blushes* thanks 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Millera9. Yours suck almost as badly as soosh’s.

/oh yeah. today is Opposite Day

javascript:emoticon(‘:cry:’)
    Ni kidding…

I thought I had some good ones for this week, now I’m embarrassed to show them!

Dude! You did get my joke. Didn’t you? I mean, both yours and soosh’s portfolio of choices are outstanding!

/that’s what the Opposite Day thing was…
    //you’re yanking my chain.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That wasn’t millera9 who responded to your joke 😉

U-Man
    Participant

You know…for a moderately smart guy…*facepalm*

olavf
    Participant

You know…for a moderately smart guy…*facepalm*

Just admit it. you’ve been staring at duck pr0n for the last hour…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • The topic ‘05-27-09 – Birds’ is closed to new replies.