06-04-08 – Trees

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    soosh
    Participant

some good stuff tonight.

Snug Tight, corsec67, U-Man, & MorningBreath especially, I love this week’s entries.

U-Man
    Participant

i suspect the difficulty is : pick only 3!

It was almost painful deciding which ones to use. 😕 I’m still not sure I picked the ‘best’ ones.

/Too late now.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks soosh.

corsec67
    Participant

some good stuff tonight.

Snug Tight, corsec67, U-Man, & MorningBreath especially, I love this week’s entries.

Coming from you… that is high praise indeed.

Glad you liked my entries.

soosh
    Participant

some good stuff tonight.

Coming from you… that is high praise indeed.

Glad you liked my entries.

Your photos are consistently among the ones I like the most. I like your foggy trees better than all three of my entries tonight.

dauber
    Participant

Oh Nuts!!

I forgot to enable voting on my first entry (it is amazing how much noise a pair of three year olds can make). Who do I need to talk to to enable voting?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh Nuts!!

I forgot to enable voting on my first entry (it is amazing how much noise a pair of three year olds can make). Who do I need to talk to to enable voting?

It’s done.

corsec67
    Participant

Your photos are consistently among the ones I like the most. I like your foggy trees better than all three of my entries tonight.

Thank you.

That isn’t fog, that is smoke.
    The Okefenokee Swamp (~600,000 acres burned) was on fire, and the smoke was everywhere in that area of Georgia and Florida in 2007.

Morningbreath
    Participant

thanks Soosh, I had a hard time deciding tonight too, U-Man. This is a theme I would like to see again.

dauber
    Participant

Oh Nuts!!

It’s done.

Thanks

mopsy
    Participant

Mods,
    I forgot to enter voting on my first entry time 08:02:58. I would like you to help me enable voting on that photo. Thanks

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Mods,
    I forgot to enter voting on my first entry time 08:02:58. I would like you to help me enable voting on that photo. Thanks

It’s already done, actually 😉

jpatten
    Participant

boy I went back aways for this one!

Killerclaw
    Participant

I’m suprised I ended up not using my redwood pictures. This was a very hard theme to pick my photos for.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • The topic ‘06-04-08 – Trees’ is closed to new replies.