06-23-10 – All Night Long!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-23-10 – All Night Long!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

They’re looking into it. And 😆 no I didn’t, but then we have more than our requisite 26 minutes to get to the gym, so I think we’ll be ok.

olavf
    Participant

lol. I was going to try and work that in there somewhere, but math is hard 🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

yeah notice I didn’t subtract the 26 from 55 either 😉

olavf
    Participant

good point 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Looks like it’s an upstream issue:
    http://beerspill.fark.com/

lokisbong
    Participant

Well at least I will be the same amount of late as all the other regular fark people. This sucks!

swampa
    Participant

I hope they plan to compensate me for the extra productivity I have achieved because of this outage! 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Annnnd we’re back in business.

olavf
    Participant

lokisbong, you have waaaay too much free time, man.
    /awesome.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks man and right now I have nothing but free time. Need a job bad. But these are so much fun to do. I would probably skip some sleep just to go do the light painting thing.

justkat
    Participant

Thanks man and right now I have nothing but free time. Need a job bad. But these are so much fun to do. I would probably skip some sleep just to go do the light painting thing.

Dude, that is the most excellent light painting I have ever seen in my life.

lokisbong
    Participant

Dude, that is the most excellent light painting I have ever seen in my life.

Thank you very much! Its a blast to do for sure. I have been having a hard time thinking up new stuff to draw though. Inspiration will come soon I am pretty sure.

olavf
    Participant

ugh. Lack of job sucks monkeybutt :/

edit – and not in a “good” way, either.

ravnostic
    Participant

There are, as always, some great shots in there. Lokisbong, I echo everyone elses comments. That’s friggin amazing work. You should figure out a way to sell these, then you wouldn’t need to get a job.

Kestrana
    Participant

Actually, then he would have a job, selling LED light paintings.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘06-23-10 – All Night Long!’ is closed to new replies.