06-23-10 – All Night Long!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-23-10 – All Night Long!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

I have been trying to figure out how to sell my photos just in general. My mom is a beautician and she has been letting me hang some framed 8 by 10 pics and I have sold a few . but so far the local light house is the only popular subject. I have sold 3 different shots of the Battery Point light house. Thanks for all the positive words everybody.

orionid
    Participant

Add some more positive words, Lokisbong. Very cool and creative.

Curious
    Participant

just looked at the contest and voted. add me to the list of impressed folks lokisbong

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Kestrana this week!

olavf
    Participant

Yay Kestrana!

Kestrana
    Participant

Thanks guys and everyone who voted 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

I’m happy for you, K. Nice shot. also, it is no small feat to come out ahead of soosh in a night-time photo theme. 🙂

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes I was pretty shocked!

lokisbong
    Participant

I’m shocked I am right behind the 2 of you. but you Seattle pic is awesome. As is sooshes

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m just happy I bested my highest total number of votes in a contest by 50%. Progress, not perfection, as the addicts say. Farktography Anonymous, here I come. (won’t happen again next week; have to go with the ghetto archive for rain x 2 go away. Damned desert!!)

Kestrana’s picture is loverly. There were a lot of great shots this week and as such, I’m not at all disappointed at my ranks among them.

Kestrana
    Participant

I was happy to see you there lokisbong, well deserved for something so unique and creative.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘06-23-10 – All Night Long!’ is closed to new replies.