07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

83 entries in the first hour and a half. Definitely a sign of win.

Awesome stuff, so far, too.

I love this theme too and vote for adding it to the classic/repeat list.

I agree…

staplermofo
    Participant

It bears repeating that this bears repeating.

Snug Tight
    Participant

Bears repeating.

jpatten
    Participant

I actually went out and TOOK pictures for this contest… But found a better example in my archives that I decided at the last minute to replace my original entry idea with..

Remember to vote early and vote often! 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Bears repeating.

I chuckled at ‘Mofo’s comment. I belly chuckled at your pics.

I agree with the comments about how difficult it was to choose which pics to post.

Nice variety of stuff – not all bugs and flower macros.

Snug Tight
    Participant

I should have pointed out that the bear photos are a stolen GIS. I don’t mean to miss represent.

mopsy
    Participant

Mods,
    If possible, please take the text off Mopsy entry of the sundial time 08:06:47. Am not sure where my head was but it certainly wasn’t spelling. Leave the photo!

Thanks!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Unfortunately (or fortunately, in the grand scheme of things), we can’t actually edit posts, only remove them outright. It would open up a huge can of worms if we had that kind of power! I can remove the entry and let you repost it, but I’d hate for you to lose your place in the thread and any votes received.

corsec67
    Participant

Mods,
    If possible, please take the text off Mopsy entry of the sundial time 08:06:47. Am not sure where my head was but it certainly wasn’t spelling. Leave the photo!

Thanks!

One thing I have learned in my (year+) here is that voters on Farktography hate reading, so a spelling error will not count against you that much.

Curious
    Participant

well having been all excited about this contest and planing on taking photos just for it i had a “senior moment” yesterday and completely forgot to take the photos.

and didn’t remember that it was Wednesday/contest day until late in the evening. and while i do have a bazillion shallow DOF photos in my archives they weren’t shot to match the theme so i opted out.

and probably just as well since there are some really great shots in the contest. i tried to vote for those that seemed to match the theme best but will admit to voting for a couple of good macros too.

schnee
    Participant

Staplermofo, what lens did you use for your photo?

wrayvynn
    Participant

Damn I guess I should have stuck with flowers and bugs! So much for the veer. Great photos guys 😉

corsec67
    Participant

This is my 200th entry.
    My goal of entering every single contest with 3 entries certainly has made that go by pretty quickly.

Plus my photography skill is leveling up. Am I a level 3 photographer now?

schnee
    Participant

Plus my photography skill is leveling up. Am I a level 3 photographer now?

Well, your recent average is above your evar average and you are an Ultra Farktographer. Sure, level 3, why not.

Good show.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • The topic ‘07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh’ is closed to new replies.